Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs fans
(01-31-2022, 01:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Super Bowl weekend is the first vacation day I put on the calendar. On that day I will be OOR. I have this request for at least the next 5 years.

Cincinnati Schools are now Closed 2/14
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cincinnati Schools are now Closed 2/14

I hope for a victory.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:12 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope for a victory.

Its our time to join the Superbowl champs Club... and get on the Board with 1.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cincinnati Schools are now Closed 2/14

I thought about that..It may be just to keep them safe from all the drunk drivers in either event, win or lose.. There no doubt will be more than just a few hangovers in the city win, lose or draw.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:44 AM)wcu Wrote: This thread should make you feel (somewhat) better about them: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342296

I noticed a very common theme on that board:

Chiefs win - NFL not rigged.
Chiefs lose - NFL definitely rigged.

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Ya ok.. Go the chiefs boards. They are saying it's rigged and the refs again. 3 separate rigged threads lol.. They are the worst fanbase in football.. Don't forget Brittney and Jackson...
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I noticed a very common theme on that board:

Rolleyes

How can they think they are the better team at this point??? I mean. We beat then twice now. 1 with the 1 seed and division on the line and the other AFC championship game.. They are horrible..
Reply/Quote
I went to the game as well. Started tailgating at 9am. All the fans were great. Midwest Nice.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:15 PM)Tony Wrote: How can they think they are the better team at this point??? I mean. We beat then twice now. 1 with the 1 seed and division on the line and the other AFC championship game.. They are horrible..

It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of rational thought over there. Plenty of tin foil hats and delusion though.
Reply/Quote
I'm supportive of Chiefs fans thinking the game is rigged if it also means the Super Bowl is rigged for another Bengals W. Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:19 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of rational thought over there. Plenty of tin foil hats and delusion though.

Holic it's crazy! At least the rat fans used the injury excuse. No rigged or refs. The chief fans just can't bring themselves to think they are inferior to the Bengals. I could see 1 game,  but that's 2 that were gotta have it games now.. I like how they call the guy with the hank hill avatar a drug addict though lol.. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 11:48 AM)DallasBengal Wrote: I work next to 2 Chief fans here in Dallas, They were very respectful and congratulated me this morning. Of course i am not being the obnoxious winner either. I would have congratulated them if the tables were turned.
Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey

That plays a big roll in it.

Had I been more confrontational and in their face it may have been different.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I noticed a very common theme on that board:

Rolleyes

That's the narrative over there. Karens are gonna Karen. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm supportive of Chiefs fans thinking the game is rigged if it also means the Super Bowl is rigged for another Bengals W.  Tiger

So maybe the league IS going by the Chinese calendar.... A lot of whales in Hong Kong to inject money into the game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:40 PM)Interceptor Wrote: So maybe the league IS going by the Chinese calendar.... A lot of whales in Hong Kong to inject money into the game.

then what happened 12 years ago...!!!! lol Also no Rat Team
Reply/Quote
They are also saying Mahomes must of had a concussion or broke ribs now lol... Ya it wasn't the Bengals defense at all.. Idiots... There is a rumor this was Lous plan the whole time to completely change the whole defense at half...
Reply/Quote
In their defense it's only a few who keep posting in every thread. Most of their fans do not believe the game was rigged. I guess every fan base has their share of crazies.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:19 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: In their defense it's only a few who keep posting in every thread. Most of their fans do not believe the game was rigged. I guess every fan base has their share of crazies.

Not here. The mods and admins keep a tight ship and I am ever so grateful for that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya ok.. Go the chiefs boards. They are saying it's rigged and the refs again. 3 separate rigged threads lol.. They are the worst fanbase in football.. Don't forget Brittney and Jackson...

Respectfully disagree. No fan base in any sport is as hated as those obnoxious Steeler fans.  
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:31 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Respectfully disagree. No fan base in any sport is as hated as those obnoxious Steeler fans.  

Hmmm, LA Lakers fans are super annoying.
Reply/Quote