Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs fans
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I noticed a very common theme on that board:

Chiefs win - NFL not rigged.
Chiefs lose - NFL definitely rigged.

Rolleyes

Winning and losing and things being rigged? sounds like something that is posted in another forum on this board. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:49 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Winning and losing and things being rigged? sounds like something that is posted in another forum on this board. Ninja

Whos Paying the Refs Now.....

WHODEY  lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:31 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Respectfully disagree. No fan base in any sport is as hated as those obnoxious Steeler fans.  

These KC Keyboard Commandos make the Steelers fans look like a vacation.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hmmm, LA Lakers fans are super annoying.

I don't follow the NBA so I can't disagree with you. Although from what I've seen Spike Lee can be a major asshole. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya ok.. Go the chiefs boards. They are saying it's rigged and the refs again. 3 separate rigged threads lol.. They are the worst fanbase in football.. Don't forget Brittney and Jackson...

So they should probably return their Super Bowl trophy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya ok.. Go the chiefs boards. They are saying it's rigged and the refs again. 3 separate rigged threads lol.. They are the worst fanbase in football.. Don't forget Brittney and Jackson...

We should all troll them and keep reinforcing the conspiracy theory by saying that we all chipped in to pay off the refs! $10 each bought us the super bowl trophy!    They were on sale..10 Lombardy's for $10.. 
What can I say? I like making other people's heads my personal playground.. lol
Can anyone make up fake bribery receipts we can post there? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Chiefs Planet is well known league wide if you look at other websites.

The Chiefs remind me of Rocky before the first Clubber fight. All glitz and glamour. Commercials and videos. They expect it now. They no longer have the hunger, and there isn't any Apollo coming along to set them straight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Speaking of Chiefs fans, I'm already tired of the national media not giving us credit.

All the narratives have been Chiefs/Mahomes/Reid blew it. No mention of how we stuffed Mahomes in the 2nd half of BOTH games. I've also seen the media throwing out weak stats such as "the Bengals had the lowest point differential of any team that won 3 games to get to the Super Bowl" (+13 points).

They're doing anything they can to make this about the Chiefs and not about the Bengals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Andy-Reid-fast-food-menu-funny-meme.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: Andy-Reid-fast-food-menu-funny-meme.jpg]

I miss the Old WH menus....  
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Speaking of Chiefs fans, I'm already tired of the national media not giving us credit.

All the narratives have been Chiefs/Mahomes/Reid blew it. No mention of how we stuffed Mahomes in the 2nd half of BOTH games. I've also seen the media throwing out weak stats such as "the Bengals had the lowest point differential of any team that won 3 games to get to the Super Bowl" (+13 points).

They're doing anything they can to make this about the Chiefs and not about the Bengals.

If we were up 21-3 at Half and Mahomes and Chiefs came back to Win it be the Greatest Comeback of All Time lol....

But at the Same time... We would have BLOWN IT....

But you cant blame the Media for Pandering to the Mass Market over Cincys Market lol

its all about the clicks not the content.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:46 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I was at the game in KC. We arrived Friday and had the best time. KC is a beautiful city with great food and vibe. Their fans were very respectful all weekend long. The KC fans at the game were all pretty cool a lot of them walking up to us pregame shaking our hands and wishing us luck. They actually really like Joe Burrow but admittedly like Mahomes better. During the game and at half there was only 1 jackass Chiefs fan. After the game I never felt threatened by anyone in fact most fans again wished us luck and thought we are the team of destiny. They all love Joe Burrow and feel like Mahomes, Burrow and Allen will have a fun next 10 years competing. We took over their bar district this weekend before and after the game with our cheering creating a great Bengals atmosphere. I heard one Chief fans say "I have never seen this many Bengal fans in my life"
I really hope our fan base would treat fans with the respect I received in KC.

Who Dey!  Go Bengals!

Thank SBB. Nice hearing about good Chiefs fans. I was seeing a lot of jerks out there before this. Made me feel better.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:31 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Respectfully disagree. No fan base in any sport is as hated as those obnoxious Steeler fans.  

(02-01-2022, 03:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hmmm, LA Lakers fans are super annoying.

Yeah, These are the worst by far.
Reply/Quote
My Chiefs fan team member at work did send me a note last night. He needed a minute after the game to compose himself, so he waited a while. But he said how excited he was for Cincy fans to enjoy this moment. He's pretty young (mid-20s) so he doesn't remember much of their ups and downs until the last upward ascension and getting to the SB two years in a row. But he said it's the most exciting thing to be part of and he was really happy and excited some other fans get to enjoy it, as much as he wished it was happening again to his team.

So classy in losing, supportive and excited. Another point for Chiefs fans by and large being good people.

I don't honestly know at this point why anyone would even be reading their message boards. But that subset of the fan population does not seem to match much with reality of the fans you actually meet or know.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I don't follow the NBA so I can't disagree with you. Although from what I've seen Spike Lee can be a major asshole. 

Spike Lee is one of the reasons Reggie Miller is one of my all time favorite NBA players.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: Spike Lee is one of the reasons Reggie Miller is one of my all time favorite NBA players.

Same here. Reggie thrived when going to the Garden, he lived for that shit and to rub it in Spike Lee's face.

Still remember that one game where he scored 8 points in like 5 seconds! Shocked
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I noticed a very common theme on that board:

Chiefs win - NFL not rigged.
Chiefs lose - NFL definitely rigged.

Rolleyes

Really makes you laugh to think the NFL would rig a loss for the Chiefs, who have been the darlings of the AFC ever since Mahomes became the starter.

Don't you think if they were going to rig postseason wins for the Bengals, they wouldn't have waited over 30 years to do so? lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 06:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Really makes you laugh to think the NFL would rig a loss for the Chiefs, who have been the darlings of the AFC ever since Mahomes became the starter.

Don't you think if they were going to rig postseason wins for the Bengals, they wouldn't have waited over 30 years to do so? lol

They rig it the opposite. See all those times we lost to the Steelers while they got away with penalties over and over.

If anything, the Chiefs have no excuses, had lots of calls go their way. They just weren't the better team. The Bengals were.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 10:46 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: I was at the game in KC. We arrived Friday and had the best time. KC is a beautiful city with great food and vibe. Their fans were very respectful all weekend long. The KC fans at the game were all pretty cool a lot of them walking up to us pregame shaking our hands and wishing us luck. They actually really like Joe Burrow but admittedly like Mahomes better. During the game and at half there was only 1 jackass Chiefs fan. After the game I never felt threatened by anyone in fact most fans again wished us luck and thought we are the team of destiny. They all love Joe Burrow and feel like Mahomes, Burrow and Allen will have a fun next 10 years competing. We took over their bar district this weekend before and after the game with our cheering creating a great Bengals atmosphere. I heard one Chief fans say "I have never seen this many Bengal fans in my life"
I really hope our fan base would treat fans with the respect I received in KC.

Who Dey!  Go Bengals!

Well I know some that had a bad experience so they would not agree with you, but I'm not going to paint KC like it seems you are painting Bengal fans..
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 05:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If we were up 21-3 at Half and Mahomes and Chiefs came back to Win it be the Greatest Comeback of All Time lol....

But at the Same time... We would have BLOWN IT....

But you cant blame the Media for Pandering to the Mass Market over Cincys Market lol

its all about the clicks not the content.

Agree those are the reasons, just miss when the media at least pretended to have some integrity and didn't 100% pander to get clicks/views. It's gotten way worse over the last decade or so.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote