Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs game FLEXED
(10-09-2018, 05:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Everybody is assuming Kansas City will beat the Patriots this weekend...

Asked and I only see one answer.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 05:41 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Again, that's not what I asked.  In franchise history, how many times have they gone .500 in big stage games, when they've played 2 or more in a season?

What is the point of your question?

How many times does it take?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 05:42 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Asked and I only see one answer.

The Chiefs are good but I think they’re going to lose to New England. Bill Belichick has Andy Reid’s number.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Chiefs are good but I think they’re going to lose to New England.  Bill Belichick has Andy Reid’s number.

The only number he doesn't have are the Giants.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What is the point of your question?

How many times does it take?

You posted about primetime games and I asked this question.

My goodness Freddie, does every question had to meet your 'point' standard?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Chiefs are good but I think they’re going to lose to New England.  Bill Belichick has Andy Reid’s number.

Many here think they are successful because they 'cheat' and because of Brady.

Even when he was out they went 14-6.

As much as I dislike them, they are a solid organization.
Reply/Quote
Good. These next two games will show us what the Bengals really are.

The Bengals have lost their last 6 games against the Steelers, gotta change that this week.
The Bengals have never won more than 2 primetime games under Marvin Lewis in the same season.

In fact, Andy Dalton has 6 of Marvin Lewis' 9 primetime wins.
Granted, he still has 19 losses (4 playoff games).

Need to prove you're a contender and not just the same Bengals team we've seen year in and year out under Marvin
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:18 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: The Bengals have never won more than 2 primetime games under Marvin Lewis in the same season.

Wolf, do you happen to know how many total primetime games, including playoff games, they Bengals 'played' the year they won 2?
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals will continue to change the narrative.
Reply/Quote
Incredibly important game. Since 2015, Dalton has been playing quite well in prime time games, but SNF victories are still elusive. These next two weeks are MASSIVE.
Reply/Quote

[Image: mp-5744_3_wrong_landingpage_7.jpg]

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

new england patriots vs kansas city chiefs 2017 opening kickoff game in New England

Or the beat down in 2014  when this happened[Chiefs 41- Patriots 14] ....

[Image: CourageousGiganticIcterinewarbler.gif]

Then right after the game this happened...

[Image: CKF83KZ.png]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 05:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Chiefs are good but I think they’re going to lose to New England. Bill Belichick has Andy Reid’s number.

Last year kc went into Gillette and whooped New England. I think ne wins this one but I wouldn’t be so flippant about kcs chances.
Reply/Quote
hopefully defense shows up
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We will win this!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh, I'm torn on this. Cool that we get more prime time respect and the powers that be think it will be a good enough game to flex it.

However...I'm going to this game and already booked my flight to leave after the game and fly back home Sunday night, right now my only option is to stay the night and then fly back on Monday which means change fee and difference in flight cost. Luckily my brother is staying in KC an extra day anyway and I can stay at his hotel. Currently on hold with United, can't wait to get bent over on the cost of changing this flight...
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Wolf, do you happen to know how many total primetime games, including playoff games, they Bengals 'played' the year they won 2?

Two in 2004. That's the ONLY year they won 2 primetime games under Marvin Lewis. And the last time they won a SNF football game.
They have never won a Sunday Night Football game since 2004 (including playoffs)
They are 0-11 since 2004 for NBC Broadcasted games. That's including the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:07 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Two in 2004. That's the ONLY year they won 2 primetime games under Marvin Lewis. And the last time they won a SNF football game.
They have never won a Sunday Night Football game since 2004 (including playoffs)
They are 0-11 since 2004 for NBC Broadcasted games. That's including the playoffs.

You know where the blame lies for that?

[Image: c03-v2-tv-07.jpg?w=1000]

Bingo.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You know where the blame lies for that?

[Image: c03-v2-tv-07.jpg?w=1000]

Bingo.

I just looked up to see when he was assigned to be a lead commentator for SNF games.....and it was 2002.
I love/hate how accurate this is

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:28 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I just looked up to see when he was assigned to be a lead commentator for SNF games.....and it was 2002.
I love/hate how accurate this is

CC's obviously a walking Bo Jackson curse.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote