Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China Joe Biden Tax Proposal
Let's see Joe is on record and Kamala confirmed at the debate that China Joe would eliminate the Trump middle class tax cuts on day #1. Then they lie and say only people making more than $400,000 per year will see a tax increase.

That is impossible to eliminate the Trump tax cut that put thousands of dollars in each middle class family's pocket. China Joe and Obama lied about Obamacare saying families would save on average $2500 per year in health care costs (insurance), when in reality each family paid an extra $4000 due to higher deductibles and a lack of competition in many states. They missed by $6500 and sadly they also knew you culd not keep your doctors either. Today, many states have only 1 Obamacare health care provider. No competition = higher prices to the families.

Why would anyone trust Joe Biden to not remove the middle class tax cuts? He said he would do it.

Wake up middle class, Joe Biden will make you pay more in taxes if you are a hard working middle income worker. His words, day one I will remove the Trump tax cuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is just one article discussing the facts on Obamacare results versus the lies citizens were told.

https://www.cms.gov/blog/thank-obamacare-rise-uninsured
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Why would anyone think Obamacare was a success?

BTW...POTUS and every Republican has pledged to make sure all pre-existing conditions are kept in any new plan so don't fall for the..but, they will remove them.

Not happening, just one more lie from the left to scare people.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's see Joe is on record and Kamala confirmed at the debate that China Joe would eliminate the Trump middle class tax cuts on day #1. Then they lie and say only people making more than $400,000 per year will see a tax increase.

That is impossible to eliminate the Trump tax cut that put thousands of dollars in each middle class family's pocket. China Joe and Obama lied about Obamacare saying families would save on average $2500 per year in health care costs (insurance), when in reality each family paid an extra $4000 due to higher deductibles and a lack of competition in many states. They missed by $6500 and sadly they also knew you culd not keep your doctors either. Today, many states have only 1 Obamacare health care provider. No competition = higher prices to the families.

Why would anyone trust Joe Biden to not remove the middle class tax cuts? He said he would do it.

Wake up middle class, Joe Biden will make you pay more in taxes if you are a hard working middle income worker. His words, day one I will remove the Trump tax cuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is just one article discussing the facts on Obamacare results versus the lies citizens were told.

So he's telling the truth if he says taxes go up, but lying if he says only on higher earners?

Personally, my taxes went up as it eliminated some self employed deductions, which would've been zeroed out, except our state lawmakers also targeted self employed and small businesses with tax increases.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why would anyone think Obamacare was a success?

Because ever since it was put in place so many people are in favor of it that the Republicans have been too scared to repeal it.

When Trump was elected the Republicans had a majority of both houses of congress and the reason they lost the majority on the House of Representatives was that they were threatening to repeal the ACA.

If the ACA is such a total disaster why haven't the Republicans been able to sell the public on their new better plan.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why would anyone think Obamacare was a success?

BTW...POTUS and every Republican has pledged to make sure all pre-existing conditions are kept in any new plan so don't fall for the..but, they will remove them.

Trumps problem is he has been promising a plan for sometime and it hasn't been produced. Last I heard, about 2 months ago, was (He said) it would come fourth in about 2 weeks. He needs to be straight forward on the release of their plan because saying two weeks and not having it out by then is untrustworthy. 

Reply/Quote
It's China Joe versus Donald "The Infectious and Incestuous" Trump in 2020 MAAAANIAAA!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Trumps problem is he has been promising a plan for sometime and it hasn't been produced. Last I heard, about 2 months ago, was (He said) it would come fourth in about 2 weeks. He needs to be straight forward on the release of their plan because saying two weeks and not having it out by then is untrustworthy. 

Yeah, it's almost like Trump is full of shit or something.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Trumps problem is he has been promising a plan for sometime and it hasn't been produced. Last I heard, about 2 months ago, was (He said) it would come fourth in about 2 weeks. He needs to be straight forward on the release of their plan because saying two weeks and not having it out by then is untrustworthy. 

It is not just Trump.

Republicans have been saying the exact same thing for over ten years now.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:27 PM)Benton Wrote: So he's telling the truth if he says taxes go up, but lying if he says only on higher earners?

Personally, my taxes went up as it eliminated some self employed deductions, which would've been zeroed out, except our state lawmakers also targeted self employed and small businesses with tax increases.

Trump and federal government don't collect state or local taxes. If you have an issue, call your governor on state taxes, they can do things to offset.

The issue you are quoting is a real issues, but guess what it is a blue state issue because blue states rip off their citizens with extremely high property taxes. It is a state issue and I should not pay more taxes so a state like NY can charge more for property taxes.

Reply/Quote

I don't know much about all that, but even I grasped that the Trump administration proposed bills that would not ensure any protections for pre-existing conditions, and also that they have a lawsuit running against the protection for said conditions.
Reply/Quote

In any new plan? It’s been 12 ***** years, dude. Where’s the new plan?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wake up middle class, Joe Biden will make you pay more in taxes if you are a hard working middle income worker. His words, day one I will remove the Trump tax cuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something  has to be done.  Trump bought off the rubes by borrowing a few extra billion a year to fund his tax cuts.  Not counting the the costs of the Pandemic Trump averaged over $300 billion more a year in deficit spending over the first three years of his administration compared to the last three years of the Obama administration.

Our government can't just keep printing more money to buy elections.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not just Trump.

Republicans have been saying the exact same thing for over ten years now.

Talk to anyone who take insulin, they will tell you Trump's plan has saved them thousands a year in costs. Also, look at last 2 years on health insurance costs, Obama and Biden said it was norm to go up 10 to 20% a year. Last two years, my health insurance costs have stayed the same. So, to say Trump has done nothing is wrong and a lie.
Of course, the middle class know it is true, they know their deductible (company sponsored health insurance)  spiked from $1000 a year per family to $5000 to $10,000 per family.

Again, yes Pelosi should have fixed it with McConnell. Pelosi ushered in a failed Obamacare plan and she should have fixed it.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  It is a state issue and I should not pay more taxes so a state like NY can charge more for property taxes.

The federal income taxes from the blue states pay the bills for the red states.

Red states crying about how blue states run their economy is like someone complaining about how stupid their parents are while living in their parents basement with their parents supporting them.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Something  has to be done.  Trump bought off the rubes by borrowing a few extra billion a year to fund his tax cuts.  Not counting the the costs of the Pandemic Trump averaged over $300 billion more a year in deficit spending over the first three years of his administration compared to the last three years of the Obama administration.

Our government can't just keep printing more money to buy elections.

Come on Fred, you are a smart guy and if you looked it up after Trump cuts, the US treasury took in more MONEY, NOT LESS. We have a spending issue, but tax cuts were paying for themselves, that is not BS, that is a fact. Look it up.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  Last two years, my health insurance costs have stayed the same. So, to say Trump has done nothing is wrong and a lie.

What did Trump do to keep your health insurance costs from increasing?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let's see Joe is on record and Kamala confirmed at the debate that China Joe would eliminate the Trump middle class tax cuts on day #1. Then they lie and say only people making more than $400,000 per year will see a tax increase.

Under Trump’s tax plan I’ve gone from approximately $6000 federal return to paying more in estimated taxes multiple times this year than Trump paid in federal taxes for 2016 because I can’t afford to pay a Michael Cohen to facilitate tax fraud. And then their is my integrity and patriotism that prevents me from not doing my part which doesn’t burden Trump’s conscience.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's China Joe versus Donald "The Infectious and Incestuous" Trump in 2020 MAAAANIAAA!!!!

The Pandemic will go away sooner than later, certainly less than 3 years so it is simple:

Vote for Pandemic response which is going away significantly with a vaccine and better testing and treatments with a 99% plus survival rate already and almost 100% for under 24 years old. - Fear of another Pandemic, maybe vote for China Joe

or

Economy - If you make $75,000 a year and take China Joe for his word, word that was confirmed by Kamala at the debate, your family will lose your over $2000 a year Trump tax cut. So, do you want a Trump economy or a Biden economy or God forbid a green new deal Harris economy?

I say economy long term far outweighs a pandemic proven to not kill majority unless you are 75 or older with pre-existing conditions or those 65 or older with major pre-existing conditions. That is the science, that is is the facts on death.

I vote to not be locked down and have a job, pay less in taxes so Trump is a simple decision.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:49 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Under Trump’s tax plan I’ve gone from approximately $6000 federal return to paying more in estimated taxes multiple times this year than Trump paid in federal taxes for 2016 because I can’t afford to pay a Michael Cohen to facilitate tax fraud. And then their is my integrity and patriotism that prevents me from not doing my part which doesn’t burden Trump’s conscience.

The great thing about your comments is Joe Biden spent 47 years writing or approving tax codes so to suggest someone is not ethical following the law is a stretch.

It is also America, if you feel guilty or have extra cash, the government will accept your extra tax money without delay. So, please pay more than you owe by all means.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2020, 03:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I vote to not be locked down and have a job, pay less in taxes so Trump is a simple decision.

Actually, if you want lower taxes and more freedom you should be a libertarian.  
Reply/Quote