Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose the next Federal Holiday
(12-31-2015, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I assumed you were not dumb enough to try to suggest that Democrats only win the White House because of voter fraud. Like SSF, I assumed you were referring to elections that are easier to sway, like the HOR and the Senate (especially during midterm elections). 

But... no... you were indeed referring to the White House? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes, I am sure ACORN and voter fraud spotted Obama those 9.5m votes over McCain.

HAHAHAHAHA

Massive voter fraud has been in full force for both of his elections. When were you allowed to give people food and cigarettes on buses if they went and voted? ACORN was just a small part of the fraud.

I guess all these new Obama voters just appeared then.

And it's wasn't so much of him beating McCain. A democrat was gonna win regardless. He actually screwed over Hillary. Obama campaign played fast and loose with the rules. Now has Obama shared his campaign lists with the DNC? No because he will monetize that into influence after he gets out.
(12-31-2015, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Massive voter fraud has been in full force for both of his elections.   When were you allowed to give people food and cigarettes on buses if they went and voted?  ACORN was just a small part of the fraud.    

And it's wasn't so much of him beating McCain.   A democrat was gonna win regardless.   He actually screwed over Hillary.   Obama campaign played fast and loose with the rules.    Now has Obama shared his campaign lists with the DNC?  No because he will monetize that into influence after he gets out.

Just admit that secretly, you are a Democrat in the closet.  Just do it.  You voted for Obama twice didn't ya?  I knew it!  Its ok to admit it, we all did. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(12-31-2015, 01:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Massive voter fraud has been in full force for both of his elections.   When were you allowed to give people food and cigarettes on buses if they went and voted?  ACORN was just a small part of the fraud.    

And it's wasn't so much of him beating McCain.   A democrat was gonna win regardless.   He actually screwed over Hillary.   Obama campaign played fast and loose with the rules.    Now has Obama shared his campaign lists with the DNC?  No because he will monetize that into influence after he gets out.

So, we can assume you're back tracking from your original, insanely idiotic, claim?  I'll wait for you and your buttbuddy bonnie bengal to stop rep spamming each other long enough for you to answer.
(12-31-2015, 02:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'll wait for you and your buttbuddy bonnie bengal to stop rep spamming each other long enough for you to answer.

Whinning about Rep?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-31-2015, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Whinning about Rep?

I don't think you know what that word means, or how it's spelled.  I do love when you think you've got the upper hand though, it's far more enjoyable than your constant obfuscation and point dodging. 
(12-31-2015, 02:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think you know what that word means, or how it's spelled.  I do love when you think you've got the upper hand though, it's far more enjoyable than your constant obfuscation and point dodging. 

Grammar smack?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-31-2015, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Grammar smack?

Actually, that would be spelling smack.  What I'm doing right now is grammar smack.  Ninja
(12-29-2015, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As of today 12/29/2015 we have 10 Federal Holidays:

New Years Day
MLK Day
Washington's Birthday (not Presidents Day)
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas

Your goal is to expand it to 11. You can simply add 1 or replace up to 3 and add one.

You must explain why you added your Holiday and why you abolished one (if you do).

The federal governement needs to on April 20th 2016 Make cannibus legal in all 50 states.

And 4/20 will henceforth be know as Cannibus day.
(12-31-2015, 03:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The federal governement needs to on April 20th 2016 Make cannibus legal in all 50 states.

And 4/20 will henceforth be know as Cannibus day.

Hitler's birthday?
Why don't we call it Barack Obama Day?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(12-31-2015, 03:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hitler's birthday?

its time its repurposed... But 4:20 was always the time highschoolers were able to get home and together for smoking time lol

and according to the non digital clocks... 4 is always 20...

So voter fraud is why Democrats become President, but a Democrat was going to win regardless of voter fraud?

Also, Obama won mainly because of super delegates, so your ACORN theory doesn't really  add up too well.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(12-31-2015, 03:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hitler's birthday?

Also, Columbine massacre.
Drop the bogus Columbus Day. Add Christmas Eve and New Years Eve so we can have the days off that we're going to take off anyway.
(12-29-2015, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As of today 12/29/2015 we have 10 Federal Holidays:

New Years Day
MLK Day
Washington's Birthday (not Presidents Day)
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Columbus Day
Veteran's Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas

Your goal is to expand it to 11. You can simply add 1 or replace up to 3 and add one.

You must explain why you added your Holiday and why you abolished one (if you do).

American's get far fewer Bank Holidays than Europe, so I can see why you might need to look for some story or twist that would allow you to persuade your corporate masters to let you off work for a day (although we all know your bosses will be calling or emailing you and expect you to answer anyway).  However, in the UK, we don't especially name our Bank Holidays (other than with traditional religious names) and they don't tend to have any special meaning other than "it would be nice to all have a day off every now and again during Spring and Summer".

For 2016 we have:
New Year’s Day
Good Friday
Easter Monday
2 May Early May bank holiday (Previously called May Day)
30 May Spring bank holiday (Previously known as Whitsun)
29 August Summer bank holiday
26 December Boxing Day
27 December Christmas Day (substitute day)
This is America. We need the following holidays....

Job Creator Day.......celebrate by every working person putting in a full 8 hours for free and donate money to corporations to thank them for creating jobs.

Gun Day.........celebrate by everyone taking all their guns to work for a day.