Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chris Brown
Anybody know anything about this kid out of Notre Dame? He's a Bengal now. The Cowboys cut him. Based on highlights, this is a positive move.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 07:28 PM)Shady Wrote: Anybody know anything about this kid out of Notre Dame? He's a Bengal now. The Cowboys cut him. Based on highlights, this is a positive move.

Looks like a nice addition to the WR core. Good hands and looks strong. Seemed to run solid routes in college.

Like it. Cool
Reply/Quote
Surprised they picked him up lol I just commented on his YouTube video not long ago what happened to him, they said he was with Dallas, then he is now here . I also visited browns YouTube videos back when he was coming out I liked him. I think he's Marvin Jones ish, I like the pick up but I hope they will still draft someone. But this guy could have potential.
Reply/Quote
I remember him having a pretty nice game vs. Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl two years ago. Had a decent career in South Bend, is also a fantastic athlete. He was a "do everything" kind of player coming out of HS in South Carolina.
Reply/Quote
dude beat the dog shit outta Rhianna, he's gotta be a little tough
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 07:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks like a nice addition to the WR core. Good hands and looks strong. Seemed to run solid routes in college.

Like it. Cool

A track star to boot, plus he apparently doesn't shy away from blocking. Could be a good special teams addition too. If Core and Erickson continue to progress, and maybe bring back LaFell to go with Boyd and Green, we just might have all we need at WR. It sure would be nice to preserve our high draft picks to shore up the lines and key defensive spots.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I do trust this organization when it comes to finding wide receivers. Looks like a good prospect. We must have loved what we saw at the ND proday.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
He doesn't make it out of the first round of cuts
Reply/Quote
Here is his draft analysis...look at the Pro Day link from Gil Brandt at the bottom as well. Hell of a fast short-shuttle.

Good competition for the 6th WR spot, IMHO. Battle it out with Kumerow. I also hope the Bengals get Kenny Golladay in the later rounds.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 09:30 PM)bonesaw Wrote: dude beat the dog shit outta Rhianna, he's gotta be a little tough

Of course I was drinking coffee when I read this quote and now said coffee is now in a little puddle on my table via my nose.
Reply/Quote
What? Another player with a broken foot? We'll take him!  And cut anyone who hasn't broken a foot recently..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He's from ND. He'll be good.
Reply/Quote
Whew, no need to draft Mike Williams if he happens to fall to 9. Now they can take a project safety that will be on IR when drafted.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 10:58 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Of course I was drinking coffee when I read this quote and now said coffee is now in a little puddle on my table via my nose.

He's also fighting Soulja Boy soon.
Reply/Quote
Two words.....

Camp body.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
His draft projection was 7th Round pick or undrafted free agent.

He was a #2 on his college team.

Probably a camp body that may be able to contribute on special teams?
Reply/Quote
He won't be here come camp
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 04:11 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: His draft projection was 7th Round pick or undrafted free agent.

He was a #2 on his college team.

Probably a camp body that may be able to contribute on special teams?

Cody Core was also a #2 on his college team and expected to be a late round pick. People seem to be high on him. Brown could end up being similar to Core in terms of earning the last roster spot and trying to make an impact as a depth player early on.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
If we take a WR high in the draft, then I'm guessing he gets cut right after that.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2017, 09:54 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: A track star to boot, plus he apparently doesn't shy away from blocking. Could be a good special teams addition too. If Core and Erickson continue to progress, and maybe bring back LaFell to go with Boyd and Green, we just might have all we need at WR. It sure would be nice to preserve our high draft picks to shore up the lines and key defensive spots.

Sweet dude, liking the pickup even more, reps.
Reply/Quote