Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Christian McCaffrey
(10-21-2022, 10:05 AM)Bambam Wrote: Yeah but he wouldn’t have made the Bengals any better. http://i.imgur.com/UHFaDHF.png?1

If we would have given up Mixon in the deal we could have had him for less than the picks.  Plus, he is only making 1 mil this season.

right i wasnt one of the ones trying to bring him in here... We better off just drafting a RB next year if thats the need.

But  San Fran set up nicely for what they are doing
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 10:30 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: right i wasnt one of the ones trying to bring him in here... We better off just drafting a RB next year if thats the need.

But  San Fran set up nicely for what they are doing

So he sets up nicely for San Francisco but not the Bengals?
Reply/Quote
he will be injured in two weeks.
Reply/Quote
So glad we didn’t get McCaffrey he is awful. ?

He is an absolute game changer. He is carrying the niners.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2022, 07:39 PM)Bambam Wrote: So glad we didn’t get McCaffrey he is awful. ?

He is an absolute game changer.  He is carrying the niners.

Dude is great when he is healthy. Sure was yesterday, A TD pass, catch and a rushing TD. Hasn't happened since LT.

Still, he might get injured next week and it was a bad trade for all those picks. He better stay healthy for it to be a good trade.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 02:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude is great when he is healthy. Sure was yesterday, A TD pass, catch and a rushing TD. Hasn't happened since LT.

Still, he might get injured next week and it was a bad trade for all those picks. He better stay healthy for it to be a good trade.

If he gets injured. That’s a weak argument. He’s the best offensive threat in the NFL right now. He was worth what San Fran traded for him.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2022, 11:03 PM)Bambam Wrote: If he gets injured.  That’s a weak argument.  He’s the best offensive threat in the NFL right now.  He was worth what San Fran traded for him.

Still yet to be seen. That was a ton to give up for him, he has been injured for like 4 years lol

Eifertesche
Reply/Quote