Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
Someone should ask Ben if he believes the thousands of religions are the work of the "Adversary" to turn Man away from the one true religion?  Which religion is the one true religion?  What evidence supports his conclusions?
(09-22-2015, 11:38 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Yawn

So, wanna defend Carson for claiming that one of the most solid theories in all of science was "encouraged" by the red guy with horns?

Who told you that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-23-2015, 12:56 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, my mistake! Just to clarify then: you don't agree with Ben Carson that Satan is encouraging the theory of evolution to turn people from God?

(09-23-2015, 01:36 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: As I fully expected, you're gonna dodge that crystal clear question. It's not a good look for your faith that you're ashamed to admit the ramifications it has on your view of the world.

Sorry, I've got to sleep and work, so I apologize for the shame that a delayed response has cast upon my faith. Maybe I'll give you my number and you can text me next time you are so eager for a reply.

I believe Satan will use every means available to turn man from God. If that includes the proliferation of a Theory that will lead man to believe 9or as you put it "accept facts") the Universe was created by Science and not by God; I have no doubt he would exploit it. So in short: Yes, I agree.

I have zero shame for the ramifications my faith has on the rest of the world.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-23-2015, 01:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I believe Satan will use every means available to turn man from God.

How do you know that doesn't include your religion?
(09-23-2015, 02:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How do you know that doesn't include your religion?

Cuz he has faith. Mellow
(09-23-2015, 10:55 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Who told you that?

Oh, I didn't say that merely because somebody else said it. Some people actually look at evidence and draw their own conclusions.
(09-23-2015, 02:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How do you know that doesn't include your religion?

I followed this guy's method
(09-23-2015, 02:10 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, I didn't say that merely because somebody else said it. Some people actually look at evidence and draw their own conclusions.

Plus I have faith.

(09-23-2015, 02:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I followed this guy's method

Plus I have faith.

Please feel free to share your "evidence" that Satan didn't invent Christianity to deceive you.
(09-23-2015, 02:17 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Please feel free to share your "evidence" that Satan didn't invent Christianity to deceive you.

I could point to numerous scripture in the Bible to include Satan's tempatation of Christ. But you don't believe the word because you cannot solve it with a mathematical formula, so it would fall on deaf ears.

Please feel free to share your "evidence" of what was before the Big Bang.  

(09-23-2015, 02:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could point to numerous scripture in the Bible to include Satan's tempatation of Christ. But you don't believe the word because you cannot solve it with a mathematical formula, so it would fall on deaf ears.

Oh okay. So Christianity is true because the book it's based on says it's true. Got it. You should read Harry Potter sometime; the evidence for wizards will amaze you!

The funny part is that you're so ignorant about science that you're completely unaware that asking "what was before the Big Bang" is literally a nonsense question. You might as well ask me which color smells the loudest.
(09-23-2015, 02:10 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh, I didn't say that merely because somebody else said it. Some people actually look at evidence and draw their own conclusions.

Any evidence you have is due to what someone told you.  Unless you are a world class theoretical physicist, you have no way of looking at evidence and arriving at your own conclusion.  And if you look at the evidence presented and explained, and problems with it, the big bang theory is far from one of the most solid theories in science. 
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-23-2015, 02:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I could point to numerous scripture in the Bible to include Satan's tempatation of Christ. But you don't believe the word because you cannot solve it with a mathematical formula, so it would fall on deaf ears.

Its possible to just believe the creation story is just a story used to try and understand where we come from without having to apply a mathematical formula to it too.

Even the bible does not say what was before creation.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
michaelsean Wrote:Any evidence you have is due to what someone told you.  Unless you are a world class theoretical physicist, you have no way of looking at evidence and arriving at your own conclusion.  And if you look at the evidence presented and explained, and problems with it, the big bang theory is far from one of the most solid theories in science. 

In the post you quoted I asked about Carson's comment that Darwin's theory was encouraged by the devil, meaning I specifically referred to Darwin's theory of evolution as one of the most solid in science, not the BBT.
(09-23-2015, 02:48 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: In the post you quoted I asked about Carson's comment that Darwin's theory was encouraged by the devil, meaning I specifically referred to Darwin's theory of evolution as one of the most solid in science, not the BBT.

dammit

(09-23-2015, 02:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: dammit

[Image: 33axlwz.jpg]
(09-23-2015, 02:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I followed this guy's method

Plus I have faith.

Of course you can point to numerous scriptures in the Bible to include Satan's temptation of Christ.  That's exactly what Satan would do to deceive you.  Do you really think he would make his deception so obvious you would know you're being deceived?  If you knew you were being deceived then it would be a deception at all.

So you believe because you choose to believe and your evidence is the Bible.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true. You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.
(09-23-2015, 03:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Of course you can point to numerous scriptures in the Bible to include Satan's temptation of Christ.  That's exactly what Satan would do to deceive you.  Do you really think he would make his deception so obvious you would know you're being deceived?  If you knew you were being deceived then it would be a deception at all.

So you believe because you choose to believe and your evidence is the Bible.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.  You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true. You know God is true because the Bible tells you God is true.  You know the Bible is true because God tells you the Bible is true.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-28257-1409510298-18_preview.gif]
(09-23-2015, 02:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even the bible does not say what was before creation.  

Sure it does

(09-23-2015, 02:26 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The funny part is that you're so ignorant about science that you're completely unaware that asking "what was before the Big Bang" is literally a nonsense question. You might as well ask me which color smells the loudest.
Why is it a nonsense question Mr Nye?

It's OK if you don't have proof, you just have to believe something caused it.

(09-23-2015, 04:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it does

Please cite that verse.