Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Terrorists Kill American Civilians and Shoot Police
(11-27-2015, 09:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Update.  Suspect has been caught.

WHITE MALE!

Where does it say he is a christian?
(11-27-2015, 10:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is there a difference between Christians' and Muslims' views on PP and related women's issues? I don't think so, but I am asking a serious question.

Yes. Muslims are fine with Abortion for non Muslim babies. But against for Muslim babies.
(11-27-2015, 10:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is there a difference between Christians' and Muslims' views on PP and related women's issues? I don't think so, but I am asking a serious question.

I'd imagine most religions oppose abortions.  I don't know where they fall on women's services.

I don't recall any Muslims/savages/refugees bombing a PP or shooting an abortion doctor though. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-27-2015, 10:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Were they involved in the PP shooting event we are discussing?

Unlike you and the OP I do not know the religious affiliation, if any, of the man responsible for this shooting. I was merely commenting on the ignorance of a couple guys assuming the shooter was a Christian because he was a WHITE MALE.

Those involved in the Paris Terror attack were WHITE MALES.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-27-2015, 10:38 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Aren't generalizations fun guys?

(11-27-2015, 10:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Only when its about savages.  Ninja

(11-27-2015, 11:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Where does it say he is a christian?

See?   LOL
(11-27-2015, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unlike you and the OP I do not know the religious affiliation, if any, of the man responsible for this shooting. I was merely commenting on the ignorance of a couple guys assuming the shooter was a Christian because he was a WHITE MALE.

Then why aren't folks like you and Lucy out campaigning to keep all the white males from immigrating?
(11-27-2015, 11:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Then why aren't folks like you and Lucy out campaigning to keep all the white males from immigrating?

I don't know what "folks like me" are' but I have not campaigned to keep anyone from immigrating legally. 

I have mentioned fighting age males should remain and serve their country during a time of Civil War. 

(11-27-2015, 11:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unlike you and the OP I do not know the religious affiliation, if any, of the man responsible for this shooting. I was merely commenting on the ignorance of a couple guys assuming the shooter was a Christian because he was a WHITE MALE.

I didnt know he was a white male when I originally posted either.  Again, I was just going off past events.  Those where radical christians terrorize innocent civilians based on their deep seated ignorance hatred for Planned Parenthood.  My original post would have been just as correct were it a male or female.  I updated with the WHITE MALE piece when it was revealed that it was a WHITE MALE who was arrested and placed into a cruiser at the scene.

Lucy.  Please read the entire thread before reposting the same question.
(11-27-2015, 11:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Then why aren't folks like you and Lucy out campaigning to keep all the white males from immigrating?

What board have you been on? I have wanted to slow down all immigration from all countries.
(11-27-2015, 11:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What board have you been on?   I have wanted to slow down all immigration from all countries.

He's been right here, reading your posts.

If that's the case.  Practice what you preach.
UPDATE: I just saw a snapshot of the suspect. He has a beard; this can only mean one thing.

It's just another nut job with a gun.

That's all it is.

Why does it have to be anything other than that?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
New Update. 3 dead in shootout.

Super christian way to fight one's religious stance on women's reproductive rights.
(11-27-2015, 08:46 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I was waiting for that response.  I'm basing that statement on every attack on 'PP', ever.  

I'll be more than willing to retract that and contribute $100 to any charity of your choosing if I'm wrong.  Not just a 'spicy' comment like the anti-womens reproductive rights nutjob around here regularly makes.  Putting my money where my mouth is.

You willing to ante up if I'm right? 

Define what you consider a christian. We all know definitions of words around here from you guys are always different than they actually are ...
(11-27-2015, 11:27 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's just another nut job with a gun.

That's all it is.

Because there are those that must try to compare domestic crimes to international terrorism and Jihad. I have no idea why they try so hard, but apparently it means a lot to them. 

There was a guy on here about a week ago that posted about a shooting in Texas, simply because it involved a WHITE MALE. 

Wack jobs come in all shapes and sizes; but anyone trying to compare these issues to international Terrorism is just displaying their simple side. 

(11-27-2015, 11:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What board have you been on?   I have wanted to slow down all immigration from all countries.

Mellow

(11-27-2015, 06:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We already educate loads of Muslims on student visas ..... Yet they still radical up.   

They need to wipe this cancer out of their own society.   Until then they should just be isolated.   

United States, Canada and Russia could handle the world's needs for energy.    This will let the Middle East sort itself out.   

No more visas until you clear out the radical factions in your country .   If the world did this then they would sort themselves out straight away .

Rock On
(11-27-2015, 11:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Define what you consider a christian.   We all know definitions of words around here from you guys are always different than they actually are ...

Chris·tian

ˈkrisCHən/
adjective

1. 1.
    of, relating to, or professing Christianity or its teachings.
    "the Christian Church"

noun

1. 1.
    a person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings.

(11-27-2015, 11:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because there are those that must try to compare domestic crimes to international terrorism and Jihad. I have no idea why they try so hard, but apparently it means a lot to them. 

There was a guy on here about a week ago that posted about a shooting in Texas, simply because it involved a WHITE MALE. 

Wack jobs come in all shapes and sizes; but anyone trying to compare these issues to international Terrorism is just displaying their simple side. 

But ...but... but ..... They are showing us after all.

Because all they care about is skin color. It kills them that Islamic practices are barbaric.
(11-27-2015, 11:27 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's just another nut job with a gun.

That's all it is.

Because there are those who think the only terrorism comes in the form a brown man with a beard and a different religious belief.

And when there is something that happens outside of their bias they can't process it and turn it around so they can deny it.

(11-27-2015, 11:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Because there are those that must try to compare domestic crimes to international terrorism and Jihad. I have no idea why they try so hard, but apparently it means a lot to them. 

See?

Oh, and that guy was me.  Because Texas wanted to ban all refugees to avoid "violence".  While they are killing each other.  White people even.  Can you believe it?

But "whack jobs" are only white guys.  Isolated incidents.  If its a Muslim?  Whoo doggie!  We got us a cause we can stand behind.

Rock On
(11-27-2015, 11:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: But ...but... but ..... They are showing us after all.  

Because all they care about is skin color.    It kills them that Islamic practices are barbaric.

Let me help you with that:  http://bfy.tw/AK