Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chubb Injured
Had 60 yards rushing in the 1Q and gruesome injury in 2Q. They won't show replay.
Reply/Quote
It's bad.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I rewinded it twice and don't see anything gruesome
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I rewinded it twice and don't see anything gruesome

The way the crowd reacted it was bad I guess, we'll see a replay at some point. Fitzpatrick's helmet hit him right on the knee I guess.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The way the crowd reacted it was bad I guess, we'll see a replay at some point. Fitzpatrick's helmet hit him right on the knee I guess.

I've watched it numerois times. His knee lools swollen, but there's no open fratures or amything. I paused it and wenr frame by frame. They must be seeing a different feed because I kmow he's injured but there's no injury seen
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've watched it numerois times. His knee lools swollen, but there's no open fratures or amything. I paused it and wenr frame by frame. They must be seeing a different feed because I kmow he's injured but there's no injury seen

I think they're not showing the angle the stadium saw? I don't see anything much either.
Reply/Quote
OK I saw the hit this time, I can't tell how bad it is but his foot was planted and minka hit his knee and chubb cartwheeled
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK I saw the hit this time, I can't tell how bad it is but his foot was planted and minka hit his knee and chubb cartwheeled

I saw the replay they didn’t show here but did in the UK. Brutal break high up on leg. Could not get it to show but go to this guys twitter https://x.com/xxalexirwin1999?s=21&t=oRdMuHpC2b0Xldr1TrExDA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
It sure looks bad. Chubb's lower leg is vertical and the rest of him is horizontal out in front of him. If he doesn't have major knee injuries I be shocked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
the knee went backwards....

its no open fracture but still pretty bad in slow mo. He won't be playing again this year. It is likely everything is torn.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:26 PM)pally Wrote: the knee went backwards....

its no open fracture but still pretty bad in slow mo.  He won't be playing again this year.  It is likely everything is torn.

Ouccchhhh
Reply/Quote
They said he was hit right on the knee and it completely buckled. Quite possibly broken bones and torn ligaments. You could hear how much he was screaming in pain.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
It's the same knee he had reconstructed at Georgia. Hope he comes back as strong as he was.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:26 PM)pally Wrote: the knee went backwards....

its no open fracture but still pretty bad in slow mo.  He won't be playing again this year.  It is likely everything is torn.

ESPN announcers said the shot from the other side looks worse which is why they didn't show it.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Another Tomlin player leading with the helmet. Minkah put his helmet directly on Chubb's knee

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:32 PM)cinci4life Wrote: ESPN announcers said the shot from the other side looks worse which is why they didn't show it.

I hate the Stains but it's hard not to love Nick Chubb

Quiet, classy  BEAST of a player
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:35 PM)pally Wrote: Another Tomlin player leading with the helmet.  Minkah put his helmet directly on Chubb's knee

Scumbags!
Reply/Quote
https://x.com/izabpp/status/1703940783714288127?s=46&t=KykfZ347urC7n4SwKapNFg

Don’t watch if you’re squeamish.

That’s a bad one.
Reply/Quote
Don't look if you're queasy:

[Image: 53198037130_51347eec04_h.jpg]
Reply/Quote
why go low? I get Chubb is hard to take down but man....not dirty but not nice either.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote