Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chubb Injured
(09-19-2023, 08:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Their backup RB doesn't look bad, yeah watson using facemask like that seems crazy, crazy to see a QB get 2 facemask penalties in the same game

Well we know he likes to put his hands where they don’t belong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 08:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Their backup RB doesn't look bad, yeah watson using facemask like that seems crazy, crazy to see a QB get 2 facemask penalties in the same game

To be honest though, on the second one he went for the straight arm, and the defender grabbed his arm. I think the defender was keeping him from letting it go on purpose to draw the call. It worked.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: browns backup RB runs 70 yards in one play. how are so many teams backup RB better than Mixon argh lol

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn don't get me started

Proves what a competent OLine can do for a team    
Reply/Quote
classic steelers. hard nosed tacklers. gotta love it

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: browns backup RB runs 70 yards in one play. how are so many teams backup RB better than Mixon argh lol

It may be the blocking scheme for us, not Mixon. Every other team seems to find a way to make nameless RBs successful. We, on the other hand, make highly valued RBs look pedestrian and nameless RBs look unplayable.
Reply/Quote
I think defensive coordinators and players have caught onto Watson's weaknesses and know how to exploit him now.. Without Chubb he'll be toast and the stains will eat his guarantee.. I hope. What's not to love about Watson playing like a turd sandwich without bread? 
Man..I didn't know Chubb was a human transformer.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Kareem Hunt signed back with the Browns on a 1 year deal. Guess they're back in the playoff hunt again once their HC figures out they can run all game and just pass 10 times and win.

They have motivation to play well, Hunt will get them wins because he has to "prove himself" in free agency.
Reply/Quote
You don’t plug and play for Chubb. Ford had a good reversal, but he was stuffed plenty. Chubb hits the line and somehow ends up seven yards downfield. Then he gets up and does it again. No jumping around like a jackass.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Somehow, he only tore his MCL. His knee must’ve been reconstructed with some bionic tendons last time around.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38471366/sources-browns-rb-nick-chubb-believed-only-torn-mcl
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
They look dang good even w/o him.

As I’ve said all pre-season ….

The Stains are stacked.

Watson is their only weakness and he has the ability to be really good.

Stains will do damage in the playoffs if they can get Watson to be consistent and not dog crap and he has it in him to be solid.
Reply/Quote
They have a Super Bowl defense, don’t see that type of energy on our team and nobody smiling on our team lol
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 09:10 PM)basballguy Wrote: Somehow, he only tore his MCL.  His knee must’ve been reconstructed with some bionic tendons last time around.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38471366/sources-browns-rb-nick-chubb-believed-only-torn-mcl

Turns out he didn't just tear his MCL.  He tore the MCL, the meniscus, and damaged the medial capsule.   And oh yeah, he is going to need a second knee surgery to repair the torn ACL.  The Browns hope to have him back, sometime during the 2024 season.

Sometimes video doesn't lie, everyone watching that hit knew Chubb tore everything in that knee

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote