Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cincy is a S@&T hole per KC fans
(01-29-2023, 02:17 AM)Chili power Wrote: I can handle bad mouthing my team but nobody bad mouths my city. I love my city! I remember growing up and thinking the worse place in the world to live would be Kansas City. I have no idea why I thought that. I’m sure KC is a great city. Anyway, thought you all enjoy this.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347215

Won't even read it, and always discount BS like this as something about the person not having set foot in the town for more than 10 minutes in the past 20 years.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kansas is such a shithole they filmed "Gunsmoke" in California....
Reply/Quote
They calling each other's moms whores over there. I think we should find a b***h with better manners... Like Buffalo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Kansas City, home of BBQ and BBW's.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Meh, this is message board nonsense...and I say that as someone from an area of this country that my fellow Bengals fans have declared an inbred shithole. I don't take it personally.
Reply/Quote
Kansas City, Misery

Reply/Quote
What’s the difference between a girl in Kansas City and a scarecrow?

One is oversized and stuffed with hay and the other one scares birds.
Reply/Quote
One complete fool talks about driving through Cincinnati and not stopping because of the allure of getting to Dayton....

So... yeah that guy either ate paint chips, or was dropped a lot as a child. Dayton is not a destination at all.

It's funny when people shit on Cincy, since it's clear those people have never been to the city and have no idea what they are talking about. The city has a lot of the same appeal that comes from big city life such as the arts, the ballet, the world class zoo, the museum center, 3 pro sports teams at the highest level and a very entertaining minor league hockey team, multiple concert venues, things like Blink and Octoberfest, not to mention a great effort being placed into bringing downtown back to life with the bars, restuarants and shops. And all of this comes without the high level of traffic, crime, and cost of living that you get in a city like Chicago or New York or even a Kansas City.

Honestly, Cincinnati is a pretty damn awesome place to live and I look forward to moving back in another year or so.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote