Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cincy is a S@&T hole per KC fans
I can handle bad mouthing my team but nobody bad mouths my city. I love my city! I remember growing up and thinking the worse place in the world to live would be Kansas City. I have no idea why I thought that. I’m sure KC is a great city. Anyway, thought you all enjoy this.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347215
Reply/Quote
Okay, some of these were funny.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never had that version of Cincinnati Chili but obviously they'd use the most vile photo of our iconic food.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
They goin in lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
You could literally say that about any big city. I prefer the country myself.
Reply/Quote
Being hated that viscerally by a team as good as KC is a good thing.

Remember when the Steelers were an actual thing? They beat the shit out of the Bengals regularly. Like 5 time times to 1 in the Marvin era. Maybe worse. I'm not a math major.

This is what these Chiefs fans are feeling right now. They just can't stand how many times they've lost to the Bengals. It defies logic.

This kind of visceral hate only rears it's head in failure. The only real failure KC knows comes at the hands of the Bengals.

If those guys are making chili diarrhea memes for the next 10 years, then things are probably going better than any of us could have ever imagined.
Reply/Quote
They’re from Missouri. Leave that sewage where it belongs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
A city with one of the biggest poverty rates in the country calling Cincinnati a shitole LOL

A city so poor that even the state it’s named after doesn’t want it.

Kansas City, misery, it’s quite fitting as that’s what they are going to be left in this time tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
The last AFC Championship game in KC for a longtime, has them all in a frenzy
Reply/Quote
And someone should tell them a restaurant in Cincinnati sells more of the kind of ribs they take credit for than any restaurant in the country. But it’s not barbecue. Memphis style ribs, Texas brisket and Carolina pork.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I can handle bad mouthing my team but nobody bad mouths my city. I love my city! I remember growing up and thinking the worse place in the world to live would be Kansas City. I have no idea why I thought that. I’m sure KC is a great city. Anyway, thought you all enjoy this.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347215
Reply/Quote
Oh it’s a troll. Start the same thread twice?

Reply/Quote
I don't know if it's a shit hole but I do know that your mayor is an embarrassment.

I can handle Eli talking shit . . . at least he plays. Is this mayor the same idiot that announced that they'll close school on Monday after the Bengals Super Bowl win against the Rams? WTF is wrong with these people?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I’ve been to KC. I was shocked by how dirty, ugly, and run down it was. You definitely got a “don’t go out after dark” vibe. You want to talk about a shit hole? That place is it.

On the other hand, Cincinnati has a vibrant downtown, rich history, beautiful stadiums, great restaurants, stunning architecture, and great people.

Their main reasons Cincy is a shit hole? It’s near Kentucky. The team “practices under a bridge”. And Cincinnati chili sucks. I’m not going to address those because you know how ridiculous all three of those statements are.
Reply/Quote
As someone who once lived there and who visits nearly every year, there's really two divergent parts of the KC area. There's the city proper, which is a little run-down, and then there's the rich suburbs just across the state line, Overland Park, Leawood, and Mission. Cincinnati is sort of divided down the middle between the east and west side with the west side being the more established, traditional one and the east being newer and more growing. Think about the Eastgate area 40 years ago versus now!
Reply/Quote
As someone who doesn't live in either city, Cincinnati is definitely the more appealing city to actually want to visit.
Reply/Quote
I moved to Montana 40 years ago because of my love for mountains/snow/wide open spaces/fly fishing. On mornings like this (it's currently -21), I question the wisdom of that choice. My folks tell me it's mid 40's and raining in Oxford. Watching the rain come down while eating a LARGE inverted, sloppy 4-way bowl of Skyline sounds mighty good right about now.

However, 10 years ago when I'd go to a sports bar here to watch a Bengals game with my brother, we'd be the only Bengals fan in the joint. It's funny how success has changed the popularity of the Bengals.

Before casting stones, folks from Kansas City should really check at their hometown. I've been to Kansas City for a conference years ago. IMHO it SUCKS!
Reply/Quote
Mount Airy is the place to be :)

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 12:31 PM)The American Dream Wrote: Mount Airy is the place to be :)

I go to Mount Airy quite frequently for work. My mom lives just over the VA border in Fancy Gap. 
Reply/Quote
Shit post
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote