Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classic Bungles
you think he likes seeing the bengals lose?
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are an awesome team. Unfortunately, they've shown an uncanny ability to fall flat regardless of opponent, or health. It's just hard to get pumped without having that nagging "oh THIS team showed up, I see" feeling. That's just the way it is. I'm glad we aren't 0-9 like we were over 'n' over for so long, but geez.

I really thought this would be the year we didn't fall completely flat against all odds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:31 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: If a Steeler fan were to come on this board disguised as a Bengal fan to post smack inside jungle noise - it would look exactly like you.  Whether or not it's true - everyone here including you should think about that.  Maybe you should get a night's sleep before posting more if you're really legit.

If they said what I said, their only crime would be stating indisputable facts.

Get a good night's sleep and think about that.
Reply/Quote
For those who can always see 'the obvious' of how it's always going to be ..
There is light at the end of the tunnel for you.
http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:20 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Right.

Beating a losing, shit team in a game nobody watched=not a big game.

Beating a losing, shit team (Browns) in prime time = not a big game.

Losing to a losing, shit team (Texans) in prime time = big game.

Got it.

Btw, what kind of Bengals fan (regardless of how jaded they are) would go by the name "GodHatesBengals"? Hmmm.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:33 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I think they'll make the playoffs, as they have the last several years.

What does that have to do with anything I said? Why should I stop calling them Bungles? This team bungles it with great, predictable frequency when they play in primetime. Do you think they'll win a playoff game this year or not?

they will win a playoff game this year. will not make a championship game however.
Reply/Quote
LOL This OP has you guys eating out of the palm of his hand... LOL.. Off Night sucks yeah, well we moving on... The OP is just wanting to get everybody fired up, cause he wants ATTENTION.. if he thinks they are the Bungles let him think it.. Doesn't mean you have to respond to him, when you do he is getting exactly what he wants ATTENTION.. LOL.. He can think what he wants.. his opinion... To the OP.. you have my undivided ATTENTION... I Enjoy your post they keep me entertained please continue..
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: You reckon them boys are rethinkin rockin ol dude's avi and support in their sigs? Hilarious

Had nothing to do with these sentiments.

Disapointing, yes.  Unexpected, no.  
Reply/Quote
My comment tony family before the game was that the bengals looked a little too happy before the game, patting each other on the ass and generally looking satisfied. The Texans looked pissed and serious. Was that really part of it? Who knows.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Beating a losing, shit team (Browns) in prime time = not a big game.

Losing to a losing, shit team (Texans) in prime time = big game.

Got it.

Btw, what kind of Bengals fan (regardless of how jaded they are) would go by the name "GodHatesBengals"? Hmmm.

it's a simple answer, you just haven't reached it yet shake. the older you get as a fan of this team the more jaded you become. i predict he probably is at least 50+ i'm only 38 and i'm pretty sure that god hates the bengals too.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:41 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Had nothing to do with these sentiments.

Disapointing, yes.  Unexpected, no.  

Just ribbin a little Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Glad I got the first comment on this.

OP from a foreign land that relishes on a perceived failure that doesn't exist. It pleases some to know that if you are constantly ready for failure, you are unable to be phased by it.

You are not a fan OP. You wait for the team to fail so that you can be perceived as correct in your sentemants. If that is how you get off, fine. But stay away from those of us who actually feel good when the Cincinnati Bengals win.

WHO DEY
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:49 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: Glad I got the first comment on this.

OP from a foreign land that relishes on a perceived failure that doesn't exist. It pleases some to know that if you are constantly ready for failure, you are unable to be phased by it.

You are not a fan OP. You wait for the team to fail so that you can be perceived as correct in your sentemants. If that is how you get off, fine. But stay away from those of us who actually feel good when the Cincinnati Bengals win.

WHO DEY

you didn't get the first comment. OP isn't from a foreign land. he's jaded, as am I. many are, we're not normal i say. we're bengal fans. if you've been one for 30+ years shit even 20+ years you'd be able to relate to the OP.
Reply/Quote
I'm not even worried about this team's record because it seems we still carry that "Can lose at any given time" stigma with us.
Reply/Quote
Screw it. We're 8-1. If you asked almost any person on this board if they'd be satisfied with that kind of record at this point in the season, they'd have said yes and told you that you were nuts.

New flash: This team is not the 72 Dolphins. Nobody has been since. They were going to lose at some point, and now is as good a time as any. Time to get some perspective and move on toward the ultimate goal.

On to Arizona.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not even worried about this team's record because it seems we still carry that "Can lose at any given time" stigma with us.

^ This. 

Do you see the really good teams getting beat at home by garbage teams? If you lose on the road, eh..it happens, but to not defend your home field against a garbage team with a 3rd string QB scoring a touchdown, and a running back that has been kicked around the league. That is actually a problem. The bigger issue is now you need New England to lose 2 games, and pray you win out or you get to go to New England for the playoffs, and after this effort and the game film of this that how do you not see Brady and Belicheat just owning this team?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:57 AM)WildCat Wrote: you didn't get the first comment. OP isn't from a foreign land. he's jaded, as am I. many are, we're not normal i say. we're bengal fans. if you've been one for 30+ years shit even 20+ years you'd be able to relate to the OP.

I became a fan in the early 90's. I've been a fan through lots of losing and no playoff wins, so I'm as jaded as the next guy. This dude wasn't jaded, he was just a troll. Look all the way back through his post history.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:11 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: So the classic bungles start a season 8-0 and because they lose a game instead of going 9-0 that's what makes them 'classic bungles'?  I really hate to say this but we have some of the sorriest fans in the NFL.  

IT'S THEY WAY THEY DID IT. GOT THAT?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:14 AM)Derrick Wrote: IT'S THEY WAY THEY DID IT. GOT THAT?

Looking flat?  No, not getting it.  Good teams occasionally have flat games like that.  
Watch some other NFL teams and get some perspective.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:12 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I became a fan in the early 90's. I've been a fan through lots of losing and no playoff wins, so I'm as jaded as the next guy. This dude wasn't jaded, he was just a troll. Look all the way back through his post history.

This.  Totally agree.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote