Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemson Vs osu
Who wins? Thinks it's buckeyes 38-20 the buckeyes make Clemson one dimensional and Watson throws 3 picks 2 for 6
Reply/Quote
Clemson- 56

tOSU- 17

Clemson rout and its not even that close. And in a throwback moment, Urban sucker punches a Clemson player in disgust and is tossed out of the university for life.  All statues of Urban are torn down and melted and all pictures of Urban are photoshopped, removing him from the university's conscious for-ev-er.  But don't get down for Urban, there is still a rosy future for him.  In a shocking twist, the friendship and chemistry between Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis gets strained and Brown is forced to fire Marvin after losing the final three games. Mike Brown in his infinite wisdom doesn't have to look far for a coach looking to find work.  He just needs to look up the road to C-bus to find the next big NFL coaching hire.  Urban gets hired to infuse new life into an otherwise stagnant franchise. And the rest they say.......is history. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 01:50 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Clemson- 56

tOSU- 17

Clemson rout and its not even that close. And in a throwback moment, Urban sucker punches a Clemson player in disgust and is tossed out of the university for life.  All statues of Urban are torn down and melted and all pictures of Urban are photoshopped, removing him from the university's conscious for-ev-er.  But don't get down for Urban, there is still a rosy future for him.  In a shocking twist, the friendship and chemistry between Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis gets strained and Brown is forced to fire Marvin after losing the final three games. Mike Brown in his infinite wisdom doesn't have to look far for a coach looking to find work.  He just needs to look up the road to C-bus to find the next big NFL coaching hire.  Urban gets hired to infuse new life into an otherwise stagnant franchise. And the rest they say.......is history. 
sounds more like mishitigan scenarios at this point!

Reply/Quote
OSU 41 Clemson 28 in a high scoring game. OSU out dukes Clemson.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
You have the 8th ranked defense against the 3rd. I don't understand where high scoring game is coming from.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2016, 05:31 PM)McC Wrote: You have the 8th ranked defense against the 3rd.  I don't understand where high scoring game is coming from.

my prediction was based on a 3 pick game from Watson but when nc state pit and Va teck each score 35 plus or around there can't trust Clemson defense when buckeyes defense hasn't given up more than 21
Reply/Quote
I didnt make a prediction, but not shocked how game is going, down 17-0 at half. Offense is terrible tonight, cant pass, cant run, cant do anything. Dont know if it is the coaching or players, but O is just awful.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 10:43 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I didnt make a prediction, but not shocked how game is going, down 17-0 at half. Offense is terrible tonight, cant pass, cant run, cant do anything. Dont know if it is the coaching or players, but O is just awful.

IDK why there not running with Weber he had 1 run for 6 yards.
Reply/Quote
Getting whipped up front. Shocker. Offense stuck in mud. Shocker. I hope my fellow Buckeyes fans didn't have the goggles on all season. Can you imagine these guys against Alabama? I don't even wanna.
Reply/Quote
Just imagine if Hermann never left, and we would have had all the guys that left for the NFL early. Good grief lol. And if they had Jones back at QB too, but he was a senior last year, but still.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 10:56 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Just imagine if Hermann never left, and we would have had all the guys that left for the NFL early. Good grief lol. And if they had Jones back at QB too, but he was a senior last year, but still.

The only thing that matters is losing Herman.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 10:46 PM)Jpoore Wrote: IDK why there not running with Weber he had 1 run for 6 yards.
Dont know, but not looking good. I hope they have better rbs in the stable for next year though. Weber is serviceable and a freshman, but he just lacks that extra ummmph.

(12-31-2016, 10:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Getting whipped up front. Shocker. Offense stuck in mud. Shocker. I hope my fellow Buckeyes fans didn't have the goggles on all season. Can you imagine these guys against Alabama? I don't even wanna.

Havent had goggles on myself. The passing game for most of the year was non-exisstent too many times. Whether that was Barrett or the OC, dont know. But I will always say that if Barrett didnt get hurt a couple of years ago that allowed Jones to play, we never would have made it past Bama in the playoff game.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 10:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The only thing that matters is losing Herman.

HE was big, but having Zeke, Bosa, Thomas, etc etc etc would be nice too.

Reply/Quote
Not shocked, just disappointed. This Buckeye team has gotten by all year on defense, and smoke and mirrors on offense. Two viable OL out of 5 does not stand up well against stout teams.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Goin to get shutout. Barrett looks awful, and hasnt been good this year other than running it. Hope he has some competition for next year, otherwise this team is doomed if he plays like this year again.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 12:19 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Goin to get shutout. Barrett looks awful, and hasnt been good this year other than running it. Hope he has some competition for next year, otherwise this team is doomed if he plays like this year again.

I don't think it's Barrett as much as it is the line and lack of receiving threats. Doesn't feel safe in pocket so he's throwing high bc he's rushed.  But let's be honest we lost bc they tried to force feed Samuel the ball instead of playing our game which is running with Weber and Barrett and then getting Samuel with the huge gains.
Reply/Quote
Both professional teams in Ohio have terrible offensive lines -- and the Browns' offensive line sucks too!
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Ohio State's brave sacrifice of their pride and digity will help the play off committee to refine the selection process. Perhaps winning your conference, and not finishing 3rd, would be a reasonable place to start and not how much ratings a school draws.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 01:11 AM)Burma Wrote: Hopefully Ohio State's brave sacrifice of their pride and digity will help the play off committee to refine the selection process.  Perhaps winning your conference, and not finishing 3rd, would be a reasonable place to start and not how much ratings a school draws.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Go Tigers! Although we're from Cincinnati, my niece is at Clemson on a rowing scholarship, so our whole family rooted for Clemson. I was shocked, though, that OSU could't capitalize on two interceptions.
Reply/Quote