JAKE
YOSHI
JOE
LOGAN
JORDAN
EVAN
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Game Game Ball
Well our player showed it still mattered to them so we get to end the season by awarding our 9th Game Ball of the Season. So who you got:

JAKE BROWNING: 156 yards, 3 TDs, 113 Passer Rating

ANDREI IOSIVAS: 5 catches, 2 TDs

JOE MIXON: 111 rushing yards, 2 TDs

LOGAN WILSON: 5 tackles, 1 INT

JORDAN BATTLE: 4 Tackles, 1 INT

EVAN MCPHEARSON: 1/1 FG, 4/4 XP, 7 Points

OTHER: Who/Why
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon, who crossed 1,000 yards for the season and moved into second place all time in Bengals history for rushing touchdowns with his 50th.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This one is fairly easy - Joe Mixon.

Tip of that cap to Yoshi but his dropped balls were concerning. He's going to be a solid piece for us if he gets that fixed.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Other - the fans that went to the game
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I’m going with Browning. Mixon had a good day but he had some huge holes to run through (for once) and Brown probably would have scored on the 40+ yard run Mixon had.
Browning had some bad throws but he also had some nice improvised throws that should have been sacks/incompletions - plus the shots they showed of his wife/girlfriend gets him the game ball today :)
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 09:04 PM)pally Wrote:

It felt like everyone was ready to go home as soon as they could after watching that vid
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 09:04 PM)pally Wrote:

(01-07-2024, 09:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: It felt like everyone was ready to go home as soon as they could after watching that vid

Looked like a High School end of year award ceremony. Just missing Green Day Good Riddance playing in thr background.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Not Myles Murphy.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 06:32 PM)QueenCity Wrote: This one is fairly easy - Joe Mixon.

Tip of that cap to Yoshi but his dropped balls were concerning. He's going to be a solid piece for us if he gets that fixed.

He didn't have a single drop: balls were knocked out.

He's gotta work on holding onto it, but they weren't drops.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 10:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He didn't have a single drop: balls were knocked out.

To be fair coming out of Princeton one of Yoshi's biggest questions was maintaining catches through contact.

Which is one of the the reasons the Bengals will miss Tee Higgins

Edit: The TD is a non issue but that sideline PD is meh.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 10:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He didn't have a single drop: balls were knocked out.

Drops or knocked out the ball fell to the ground.  

Eye test today it seemed they were all catchable and should of been caught or completed to the ground.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 10:25 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Not Myles Murphy.

Myles showed that he belongs, he improved throughout the season.  Constantly crapping on a rookie is amateur at best.  I hope he takes a big step next season. 

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 11:03 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Drops or knocked out the ball fell to the ground.  

Eye test today it seemed they were all catchable and should of been caught or completed to the ground.

I absolutely don't disagree.

But a drop is dropping a pass when there is no interference from a defender

Both of those, he lost the ball after being contacted.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 06:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: JORDAN BATTLE: 4 Tackles, 1 INT

He also had a sack.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 11:05 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Myles showed that he belongs, he improved throughout the season.  Constantly crapping on a rookie is amateur at best.  I hope he takes a big step next season. 

The coaching staff ultimately thought a hurt Sam Hubbard that needed surgery was a better starter than a healthy Murphy.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2024, 11:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He also had a sack.

As well as a Pass Deflected/Defensed.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:28 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: The coaching staff ultimately thought a hurt Sam Hubbard that needed surgery was a better starter than a healthy Murphy.

I have no idea why Sam played the last 3 games.

But the way you shit on players is annoying as fck.

Reply/Quote
I'm giving it to Mixon since this was potentially his last game for us. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote