Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clowns Attacking?
There's been clowns attacking people all over Cincinnati and now I hear it's creeping into Northern Kentucky.

I'm not alone too much, except for when I ride over to the gym, to restaurants in the Town Center (there's a connecting sidewalk at the end of my street), or I roll down to the bar a lot of nights just to hang out (the back of my place literally is about touching the buildings of the street that the bar is on), so should I be worried?

I'm thinking about maybe getting a stun gun for at least a little protection (only thing I could think of) for between $50-$80 just to be safe (not sure how safe it would make me).

Is this happening around anyone else? Is anyone else worried?
Reply/Quote
There's been clowns attacking people all over Cincinnati and now I hear it's creeping into Northern Kentucky.

I'm not alone too much, except for when I ride over to the gym, to restaurants in the Town Center (there's a connecting sidewalk at the end of my street), or I roll down to the bar a lot of nights just to hang out (the back of my place literally is about touching the buildings of the street that the bar is on), so should I be worried?

I'm thinking about maybe getting a stun gun for at least a little protection (only thing I could think of) for between $50-$80 just to be safe (not sure how safe it would make me).

Is this happening around anyone else? Is anyone else worried?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 07:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's been clowns attacking people all over Cincinnati and now I hear it's creeping into Northern Kentucky.

Is this happening around anyone else?  Is anyone else worried?

Your chance of getting attacked by a clown is probably less than getting struck by lightning or bitten by a vampire bat. I would prepare accordingly.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
We've been seeing it in Virginia, and I believe in NC as well.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Are they actually actively attacking anyone? I have seen the stories of them popping up, but hadn't heard of attacks.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:27 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Are they actually actively attacking anyone? I have seen the stories of them popping up, but hadn't heard of attacks.

I've heard of a few attacks and they actually shut-down at least one school in Cincinnati.

I've heard of a few abduction attempts in the area lately so clowns popping up everywhere can't be a good thing.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:27 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Are they actually actively attacking anyone? I have seen the stories of them popping up, but hadn't heard of attacks.

I've only heard of them being creepy. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I've only heard of them being creepy. 

Being creepy in what way?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Being creepy in what way?

Just loitering in bushes or the woods, knocking on doors, or standing in backyards. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:46 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just loitering in bushes or the woods, knocking on doors, or standing in backyards. 

Sounds like some grade school d-baggery.

I guess it would be dick if it's freaking people out.

I'm just thinking that I'd be an easy target if some were to attack, so I'd need protection (not that a stun gun is even too much protection).
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 08:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I've heard of a few attacks and they actually shut-down at least one school in Cincinnati.

I've heard of a few abduction attempts in the area lately so clowns popping up everywhere can't be a good thing.

The shutting down of schools in Cincinnati was because of a made up story.  The woman didn't want to be fired for being late for work so she made up the story.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 09:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The shutting down of schools in Cincinnati was because of a made up story.  The woman didn't want to be fired for being late for work so she made up the story.  

Different lady.  The lady that made up the story happens early sat am.  The lady that got attacked happened Friday am.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 07:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's been clowns attacking people all over Cincinnati and now I hear it's creeping into Northern Kentucky.

Is this happening around anyone else?  Is anyone else worried?

Went to traders world last weekend and got myself a knife to carry in my pocket as I walk my dog at night a lot around 11/12.  Got my better half a stun gun, $20.  10,000,000 volts and also has a flashlight.  It has a wrist band on it that plugs into the stun gun.  If the wrist ban isn't plugged in it won't work meaning someone couldn't use it against you.   It's not much but something, and the noise alone may deter someone from attempting anything 

Oh yea, I live in Sharonville. Next to reading and even had a couple "sightings" as well. Not scared at all, but this shit has to stop.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 07:56 AM)xxlt Wrote: Your chance of getting attacked by a clown is probably less than getting struck by lightning or bitten by a vampire bat. I would prepare accordingly.

Oh, really?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/28/what-we-know-creepy-clown-reports-across-nation/91171858/

Ohio

Colerain Police Department in Cincinnati, Ohio, arrested a juvenile Sept. 29 in connection with clown threats to harm students at Colerain High School.

Reading schools are closed Friday after a woman reported being attacked by a male dressed as a clown. The woman told police that the attacker made a threat against students. No arrests have been made in the attack and schools were closed out of concern for of students that walk to school early, according to the Reading Community City School District.

Around 2 a.m. Sept. 27, a woman called police in Lancaster, Ohio, saying she saw someone dressed as a clown holding a large kitchen knife. Police talked with witnesses at the scene who said they saw two people dressed as clowns: one in a gold suit with balloon and another in all black. Officers checked, but were unable to locate the clowns.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 07:56 AM)xxlt Wrote: Your chance of getting attacked by a clown is probably less than getting struck by lightning or bitten by a vampire bat. I would prepare accordingly.

Clown costume sales are up 300%
Reply/Quote
http://www.wlwt.com/article/police-investigating-report-of-clown-chasing-people-in-finneytown/5004300

Report of clown chasing people in finneytown (10 miles from downtown Cincy) this morning about an hour ago near high school.

Shit is gonna hit the fan as we get closer to Halloween.
Reply/Quote
one hour ago. In finneytown on a kid waiting for a bus. Ridiculous

http://www.wlwt.com/article/police-investigating-report-of-clown-chasing-people-in-finneytown/5004300
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 10:11 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: http://www.wlwt.com/article/police-investigating-report-of-clown-chasing-people-in-finneytown/5004300

Report of clown chasing people in finneytown (10 miles from downtown Cincy) this morning about an hour ago near high school.

Shit is gonna hit the fan as we get closer to Halloween.
Shit's gonna hit the fan when these clowns pick the wrong one. This is a concealed carry state.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Apparently in Grand Rapids, Michigan a kid was accosted by one of these tools who dragged a knife edge up and down the kids arm before he shook free and bolted.

All I know is I see one of these bastards skulking around my home, I'm shooting first. And before you get all high and mighty about it, consider I'm talking about tagging them with a hand crossbow bolt. You wanna play psychological nonsense with me? Look at the arrow sticking out of your leg and know I'm aiming low.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 10:33 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Apparently in Grand Rapids, Michigan a kid was accosted by one of these tools who dragged a knife edge up and down the kids arm before he shook free and bolted.

All I know is I see one of these bastards skulking around my home, I'm shooting first. And before you get all high and mighty about it, consider I'm talking about tagging them with a hand crossbow bolt. You wanna play psychological nonsense with me? Look at the arrow sticking out of your leg and know I'm aiming low.
Make sure to yell "I like to play dress-up, too ! I'm The Green Arrow, biznatch !!".

Then let them know that the arrow is just to slow them down so they can be caught by your partner, Captain Sodomy.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote