Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coaching Hot Seat
(11-18-2016, 08:05 PM)Stewy Wrote: How can you say this?  How long have you been a Bengals fan?  Seriously, anyone who thinks Marvin is getting fired is delusional.

Here is a fan who truly understands his team, and the organization behind it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 10:32 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Here is a fan who truly understands his team, and the organization behind it.

Which sets up 2017 as the year with a new wrinkle - the NFL will designate our Bengals as the 'IT' team. The old "third time's the charm" phrase will become popular, as it will be Marvin's 3rd comeback after a previously poor season. The storyline is one straight out of Hollywood. Marvin's swan song year, resulting in a Super Bowl win. 

Next season will be one for the ages.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 11:58 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Which sets up 2017 as the year with a new wrinkle - the NFL will designate our Bengals as the 'IT' team. The old "third time's the charm" phrase will become popular, as it will be Marvin's 3rd comeback after a previously poor season. The storyline is one straight out of Hollywood. Marvin's swan song year, resulting in a Super Bowl win. 

Next season will be one for the ages.

Yeah, I'm sure that the spin doctors will try to make it seem as such.  However, some of us know better..

Well, looking more and more like Zimmer, Gruden, and Jackson were smart to jump on the 1st HC gigs to be offered.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 12:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, I'm sure that the spin doctors will try to make it seem as such.  However, some of us know better..

Well, looking more and more like Zimmer, Gruden, and Jackson were smart to jump on the 1st HC gigs to be offered.

Though I was being sarcastic, I will remind all that the 1980 Bengals went 6 - 10, and scored the fewest points in the AFC. The following year we went to the Super Bowl 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Im putting Harbaugh on the hot seat if they lose to the Bengals this weekend. Last four years, 1 playoff visit, record of 31-33 with pretty much a team that he has drafted or got via free agents.. . You could argue he won with mostly Billick players. For a team that has much deeper pockets than the Bengals and that speaks more about going to Super Bowl or bust than the Bengals.. do the Ravens pull the trigger on Harbaugh..? thoughts
Reply/Quote