Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
Definitely his fault that I can never find toenail clippers when my socks start snagging on my toenails.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Squeeze bottle farts
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Broken drinking glasses in dirty dishwater.. Definitely his fault.. followed closely with extreme constipation followed by extreme diarrhea..every Sunday..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It is now the end of March and we are heading into draft month.

It also happens to still be Taylor's fault that his teams have sucked ass all along. In addition, his team worst coaching record belong to him 100%. Just thought I'd keep the things that matter in focus lest anyone forget.

Reply/Quote
(03-30-2021, 10:47 PM)BengalChris Wrote: It is now the end of March and we are heading into draft month.

It also happens to still be Taylor's fault that his teams have sucked ass all along. In addition, his team worst coaching record belong to him 100%. Just thought I'd keep the things that matter in focus lest anyone forget.

Hurray for draft month!  We're nearly over the biggest lul in pro football.  FA has only recently (to me) been exciting.  Not that there haven't ever been FA acquisitions, but seemingly not as much per year.  

He still has time to fix that w/l record overall.  I believe.  

Two decent FA's in a row (opinion of course).  It'll be interesting to see what kind of defense we have.  Good or great?  
Reply/Quote
Late season snowstorms

Raccoons getting into the trash

The smell of burnt rubber
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:10 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Late season snowstorms

Raccoons getting into the trash

The smell of burnt rubber

Ever had a raccoon in your attic? It's only a matter of time as long as Zac Taylor is around.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:16 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Hurray for draft month!  We're nearly over the biggest lul in pro football.  FA has only recently (to me) been exciting.  Not that there haven't ever been FA acquisitions, but seemingly not as much per year.  

He still has time to fix that w/l record overall.  I believe.  

Two decent FA's in a row (opinion of course).  It'll be interesting to see what kind of defense we have.  Good or great?  

The dude will need 9 wins this season to have a winning year. That's more than his first two years combined by 50%.

Is it possible for him to have a winning season? Yes

Is it likely? No

Will he have more than the 4 wins of last season? Maybe, but far from certain.

If you aren't winning, then you are losing. He's been losing since he got here.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:18 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The dude will need 9 wins this season to have a winning year. That's more than his first two years combined by 50%.

Is it likely? No

Although your response was skeptical, you prevented from crushing the dream. IMO, we haven't even had the draft yet so it's hard to see where we will go. 2yrs ago, we knew there was no place to go but up. After last year, well, we can get worse and it doesn't look like we've taken an aggressive approach in doing so. We might have improved the OL with Reiff, but we didn't crush it like an organization should do with a QB named Burrow. That leaves me very skeptical on winning next season because they will rely on draft picks going further for OL.

Read an article today where the Bengals scouting department thought the draft was deep in OL. This is my problem. Many draft picks don't transition well. When you have Burrow, you want some proven players. Dude already had surgery because of bad OL and bad coaching. In all honesty, if they couldn't have protected him they should have benched him until they fixed it. Protect your guys. Although, I'll admit, I couldn't wait to watch Burrow develop week to week so I was just as bad as they were.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:18 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The dude will need 9 wins this season to have a winning year. That's more than his first two years combined by 50%.

Is it likely? No

Yeah, before the season expanded to 17 games, I had realized that in order for Taylor to have as many wins as Sean McDermott through their first 4 HC years, Zac Taylor needed the Bengals to go 16-0 in both 2021 AND 2022.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 07:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Although your response was skeptical, you prevented from crushing the dream. IMO, we haven't even had the draft yet so it's hard to see where we will go. 2yrs ago, we knew there was no place to go but up. After last year, well, we can get worse and it doesn't look like we've taken an aggressive approach in doing so. We might have improved the OL with Reiff, but we didn't crush it like an organization should do with a QB named Burrow. That leaves me very skeptical on winning next season because they will rely on draft picks going further for OL.

Read an article today where the Bengals scouting department thought the draft was deep in OL. This is my problem. Many draft picks don't transition well. When you have Burrow, you want some proven players. Dude already had surgery because of bad OL and bad coaching. In all honesty, if they couldn't have protected him they should have benched him until they fixed it. Protect your guys. Although, I'll admit, I couldn't wait to watch Burrow develop week to week so I was just as bad as they were.

Sadly, Taylor has managed to take a down team and turn it downward even more.

Yeh, it's a New Dey was than chant from the front office two years ago, but the new dey we got wasn't what we were expecting. The Brown family puts forth all this blow hard confidence in Taylor in the public, but privately they've gotta be thinking about pulling the plug if this teams starts off losing once again.

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 07:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Texting in a movie theatre.

And soon we won't even have theatres.  Thanks Zac.
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
Who are these completely serious people that don't know this thread is about humor?

[Image: th?id=OIP.GZ8xCivsY9hAynn_7_UyPgHaGe&pid...=195&h=171]

There are a million threads for you to ***** about how crappy Zac is on these boards.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Is it likely? No

Will he get an extension? Likely   Ninja
Reply/Quote
Too lazy to check the rest of this thread but..

Drafting the wrong player tomorrow. Doesn't matter that it hasn't happened yet or who it is, still wrong.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 09:36 PM)GodFather Wrote: Will he get an extension? Likely   Ninja

Oh God! Bite your tongue!

Reply/Quote
Duke Tobin's horrible CB hat.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2021, 09:22 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Who are these completely serious people that don't know this thread is about humor?

[Image: th?id=OIP.GZ8xCivsY9hAynn_7_UyPgHaGe&pid...=195&h=171]

There are a million threads for you to ***** about how crappy Zac is on these boards.

I dunno, but rest assured...

it IS Zac,s fault
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 05:51 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: jar-jar.gif]

Wait.... Are you telling me he was responsible for Order 66?
Reply/Quote
Maybe Zac is trying to redefine how standings throughout the season work. Instead of 0 wins he wants to go in negative territory with more losses than actual games played. By game 4 we'll be sitting at 0-8..heck, maybe 0 and -8.. I think losing by 100 should count as 2 losses. C'mon Zac! You can do it! 

Reply/Quote