Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Coaching props and rants!
Bad service at a Shula restaurant is definitely Zac's fault.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2021, 10:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Bad service at a Shula restaurant is definitely Zac's fault.

Not having his own restaurant when he's finally fired here.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It's now July 2021 and the Bengals' record the last two seasons is still Zac's fault.

I really don't want anyone to forget that. I know he's still a rookie head coach in the minds of some. And, even if he were a 3rd year rookie head coach, his record would still be his fault. Just saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2021, 06:42 PM)BengalChris Wrote: It's now July 2021 and the Bengals' record the last two seasons is still Zac's fault.

I really don't anyone to forget that. I know he's still a rookie head coach in the minds of some. And, even if he were a 3rd year rookie head coach, his record would still be his fault. Just saying.

Yawn
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2021, 01:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yawn

Tongue

Reply/Quote
My neighbor not mowing their lawn for 2 months which has now become prime breeding ground for rabbits

Losing swimming events to those damn Aussies

Ethiopian princes stealing from poor grannies
Reply/Quote
"Dry" counties
Burmese pythons in Florida
Pete Rose not being in the Hall of Fame
Gary, Indiana
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2021, 08:11 PM)samhain Wrote: Gary, Indiana

Wait, what's wrong with Gary, Indiana? The great Professor Harold Hill got his degree at the conservatory there!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2021, 05:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait, what's wrong with Gary, Indiana? The great Professor Harold Hill got his degree at the conservatory there!

In steelmaking days, Gary would bring tears to my eyes when driving through it... . 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 10:12 AM)SladeX Wrote: In steelmaking days, Gary would bring tears to my eyes when driving through it... . 

Friggin' Zac Taylor making SladeX cry like a blubbering fool. Mad
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 10:15 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Friggin' Zac Taylor making SladeX cry like a blubbering fool. Mad

I know, right? The freakin bastige...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 10:19 AM)SladeX Wrote: I know, right? The freakin bastige...

The fargin' icehole.
Reply/Quote
Well it's August now and time for my monthly post in the "It's not really Zac's fault" thread.

On a good note, Zac is responsible for 6 wins!

Sadly, however, that means he's responsible for the other 26 games which were not wins. Yes, let that number sink in a little before replying with non-sense.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 02:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Well it's August now and time for my monthly post in the "It's not really Zac's fault" thread.

Sadly, however, that means he's responsible for the other 26 games which were not wins. Yes, let that number sink in a little before replying with non-sense.

Its better than his Challenge record i believe 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2021, 02:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Well it's August now and time for my monthly post in the "It's not really Zac's fault" thread.

Gonna go out on a limb and say you're still missing the point of the thread...  It's light-hearted and tongue-in-cheek, but it's not some defense of the guy, either.  There have been a million other threads detailing his actual failures, so let's maybe keep this to what it is, which is comic relief, and things not related to the team that Zac may or may not be responsible for.  Like...

Bed bugs
Wildfires in the west
The distinct and unfortunate absence of Weller bourbon in large portions of the US 
Reply/Quote

Non-sense is not the same as nonsense. Non-sense is the lack of sense, nonsense is just not making sense. 2 completely different things.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 09:32 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Non-sense is not the same as nonsense. Non-sense is the lack of sense, nonsense is just not making sense. 2 completely different things.

Mellow

Non-sense, nonsense or no sense. It's all the same to me.

Blaming Wonder Boy for dumb things just invalidates the real complaints. Have to remind folks what exactly has been accomplished with this staff.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 11:56 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Blaming Wonder Boy for dumb things just invalidates the real complaints. 

No, it doesn't it.

When people complained about Trump's hair or orange skin color, did that invalidate all the real complaints about him? No, it didn't. You may not realize this, but most people (apparently you're not one of them and that's ok) are capable of having serious and not-so-serious thoughts/opinions/conversations about a singular individual all at the same time!

I can wish for Zac Taylor to be replaced in one thread while at the same time jokingly mention that he's the reason I had acne as a teenager in another. It is actually possible! I'm no doctor, but I would bet if you had that stick surgically removed from your ass, you'd be able to do so, too. 
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, it doesn't it.

When people complained about Trump's hair or orange skin color, did that invalidate all the real complaints about him? No, it didn't. You may not realize this, but most people (apparently you're not one of them and that's ok) are capable of having serious and not-so-serious thoughts/opinions/conversations about a singular individual all at the same time!

I can wish for Zac Taylor to be replaced in one thread while at the same time jokingly mention that he's the reason I had acne as a teenager in another. It is actually possible! I'm no doctor, but I would bet if you had that stick surgically removed from your ass, you'd be able to do so, too. 

There were real complaints about Trump? I missed those.

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 12:59 PM)BengalChris Wrote: There were real complaints about Trump? I missed those.

In order to have missed them, you would have had to live in a cave with no internet in Antartica.
Reply/Quote