Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color Rush Uniform
(09-10-2018, 07:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The jerseys they wore last night was the same ones some of us bought on Dicks Sporting Good site a few weeks ago. I was styling. Best lookin jersey on the dog.

They look nice close up, I agree.

But from afar, we look like the Browns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The color rush uniform is absolutely the best uni we've got. I love it. And the Orange helmet sets it off even more. Many of the players have said how much they like it. It is sleek and clean, and should be our regular white uniform. Anyone who opposes this uniform is not right in the head.
Reply/Quote
Love the White color Rush unis, they are the best in the league. Our regular unis need a major overhaul....soon.
Reply/Quote
The orange overload looking unis totally suck.

I'll take those w-hite ones any day over that dreadful mess.

[Image: th?id=OIP.4AtenlJuVPNF5tcDEqQN5wHaJQ&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 07:56 PM)XsandOs Wrote: They look nice close up, I agree.

But from afar, we look like the Browns.

Whaaaaat? Pissed

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 07:56 PM)XsandOs Wrote: But from afar, we look like the Browns.

Only when we play in primetime  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 07:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I thought there was some orange on the sleeve?

Either way, I love them. I've never cared for the 2004-present uniform.

The Nike swoosh is orange, and there’s also orange on the letters of the players names on the back (which really pops).

Love them.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 06:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Plain white "no color rush" jersey looks like ass compared to our white jersey with orange shoulders.

Orange helmet looks goofy with no other orange on the uniform.

"No color rush" jersey might look decent with white helmet, but I don't like it with orange helmet.

This post doesn't surprise me at all.

You're totally 'you kids stay off my lawn guy' now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I've always wanted to see an all black uniform, with a black helmet and orange stripes.
Reply/Quote
The NFL is allowing teams to wear their color rush jerseys once a year at their discretion. We still have our orange alternates.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The orange n' black helmets clash violently with the free flowing harmonious white and black uniforms.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Color "rush"? They're BLACK AND WHITE for cryin out loud.  I can remember black and white TV and the very first color episode I ever saw of the Brady Bunch and let me tell you how impressed we were back in those days when Marsha was hot and Greg was still just a shot nosed ugly little twirp. Color rush indeed..  It's tough to get any less colorful than black and white. You gotta get all black or all white to be any less colorful.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I love those jerseys
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bring back the late 90's-early 2000's uniforms, complete with the black pants we saw against Denver and Cleveland in 2003, as well as an alternate orange jersey.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 08:00 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: The color rush uniform is absolutely the best uni we've got.  I love it.  And the Orange helmet sets it off even more. Many of the players have said how much they like it.  It is sleek and clean, and should be our regular white uniform. Anyone who opposes this uniform is not right in the head.

Count me as not right in the head then. I prefer the orange jersey with the black pants. Wish they'd make that our home uniform. The all white is too plain.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 11:22 PM)jorev5 Wrote: I've always wanted to see an all black uniform, with a black helmet and orange stripes.
That and flat black helmet with chrome orange stripes would be great.

Probably induce some "scanners reactions" in these parts too.  Smirk

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8cbc9cb211bf80700f9dcc468d97629b.jpg]

I wouldn't even be opposed to the helmet style in the top right using the Bengal tiger head or just stripes with an all black/orange striped uni.
Reply/Quote
Good grief!

Game #2 not even played and we're into a uniform/helmet thread already!!
Reply/Quote
I never liked the color rush gimmick and most of the ugly uniforms that were created because of it. The bengals color rush uniforms are pretty nice though. Clean and simple with just enough orange with the helmet for contrast.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 07:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: 8cbc9cb211bf80700f9dcc468d97629b.jpg]

I wouldn't even be opposed to the helmet style in the top right using the Bengal tiger head or just stripes with an all black/orange striped uni.
I have a feeling that no matter what ever happens with the uni's, the striped helmets will never change.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote