Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colt predictions
I want to get on record predicting a loss.

The offense will look OK on first few drives but will then play like they have in all prior second halves.

At some point, on a first down play, we will have to take a timeout because play call came in late or we don't have right players on field.

Colts will run the ball and get well over 125 yards out of their running backs. Mack will get over 90 yards.

We will not contain Brissett who will get a couple of key runs and at least two long passes on busted plays.

Our first series in second half will be a three and out and Hill will get the first touch on an off tackle play stopped for no gain.

Geno or someone else will walk off the field while being subbed and we will get a flag for too many men on the field.

Colts will set their season highs for sacks and QB pressures.

Marv will be clapping as team tanks in fourth quarter.

While Marv is clapping Bengal players will be laughing on sidelines when we are down in fourth quarter.

The season will be over by 4:15 PM on Sunday.

Marv will then hold his press conference explaining that Mixon did not play in first half so he could learn by watching Hill. Also will say we did some good things out there, have to make more plays, and need the D to get off the field on third downs.

He will then walk out after first question.

21-10 Colts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not predicting score and always when I predict, the opposite happens, but **** it.

Bengals roll the Colts and it won't even be close. Maybe they'll get a bit of a passing game going, but the run will be shut down (by us).

And you'll eat your words.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I predict the Bengals win by 6. 20-14.
The Colts have a bad offense and their defense isn't great either, especially with Malik Hooker now out for the year.

Then here's how I see the rest of the season playing out:
@Jags - L
@Titans - L
@Broncos - L
Browns - W
Steelers - L
Bears - W
@Vikings - L
Lions - L
@Ravens - L

Bengals end the season 5-11. I could MAYBE see a win against the Titans given how their offense has looked recently and maybe also a win against the Ravens but it's in Baltimore so I lean towards loss. 7-9 at best this season IMO.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Well, the season was over when we lost to the Steelers Sunday, so the outcome of this game will only affect draft position. Having said that, I think the team will bounce back and win. Whatever our faults, the Colts are truly abysmal, like Cleveland bad. 23-10, with Andy laughing on the sidelines for the right reasons.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If this team has any pride, they will win by 14 or more.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
True bengals fashion. 45-10 we get hope and get rolled next week.
Reply/Quote
As down in the dumps as we all are, we're beating the Luck-less Colts at PBS. That team is awful. The Colts are dead last in points allowed, and near dead last in yards allowed, points scored and yards. They've eked out 2 wins against the equally awful Browns and 49ers, winning both games by a FG. They've been absolutely blown out in 4 of their 5 losses.

Bengals- 34
Colts- 13

In fact, I have a feeling we might rip off 3 in a row. I still have us finishing around 7-9 though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Colts-vs-Bengals-predictions
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Nope, we will beat the Colts, it's guaranteed. We will get just enough easy wins to make MB give Lewis one more extension. We are paying for sins from past lives evidently.....
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 08:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Nope, we will beat the Colts, it's guaranteed. We will get just enough easy wins to make MB give Lewis one more extension. We are paying for sins from past lives evidently.....

This

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
But do believe the Bengals will get to take out some of their frustrations out on Colts.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
We'll beat the Colts and the offense will look really good again and, as The Pistons has already stated, the really optimistic will start to talk about the playoffs again. I just hope I'm not one of them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote