Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts @ Bengals Predictions
I am putting my money on the Black and Orange.

By the way, we are still undefeated with the Black and White. Tongue
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Current playoff picture:

Reply/Quote
Let's call it

Bengals 27
Colts 23

Near the end of the game, the Colts are driving but, because they had to settle for a few too many field goals (our defense, classically, allows 5 scoring drives, but holds 3 of them to field goals once they enter the red zone), they need more than a field goal to tie it. Because of that, they turn the ball over on downs in the red zone for what would have been the 6th scoring drive allowed by the defense.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 Colts 24 with a game ending field goal by the Bengals. Browning shines again.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals continue to roll 27-20
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Current spread is Indy -1
Reply/Quote
Colts defense has a good pass rush but not so good rush defense and our defense, well, it sucks.

I expect another shoot out but if Zac keeps running the ball, it won't be as a high scoring a shootout like the Jags game.

I'm on board the Browning train, so Bengals will win 24-21
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Colts've had issues trying to stop the run, so I hope Zac's taking notes and writing up a plan to involve Mixon and Brown.

Bengals 23
Colts 20
Reply/Quote
Sure hope we pull this one off as we aren’t gaining any ground the Squeelers and their joke schedule.

They host the Patriots tonight.

Cant believe that garbage team will be 8-5 after tonight.

Makes me ill.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win

24-17
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I think we can pull it off if we keep doing what we did against the Jags, running the ball and not turning the ball over.

No need to put our Defense in bad situations going for it at mid field on 4th down though, that was a turnover, don't do that.

Bengals - 28
Colts - 24
Reply/Quote
I love seeing how some teams are 6-6 (Bills) or 5-7 (Bucs) and are 2nd in their division, meanwhile we are 6-6 and last in our division. I wish we played in an absolute joke of a division.
Reply/Quote
28-17 Bengals win.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 05:41 PM)lacesout87 Wrote: I love seeing how some teams are 6-6 (Bills) or 5-7 (Bucs) and are 2nd in their division, meanwhile we are 6-6 and last in our division. I wish we played in an absolute joke of a division.

I keep thinking they will re-align the divisions and conferences to fix this, but I guess they have it set that way so their sweetheart teams always get in.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 05:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I keep thinking they will re-align the divisions and conferences to fix this, but I guess they have it set that way so their sweetheart teams always get in.

Bengals, Colts, Browns, and Titans would be an interesting AFC Central.

Reply/Quote
We’re due a really good 1 sack 1 pick game from Logan Wilson too
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I’m riding the JB hype train.Bengals-27-24 in another OT thriller.
Reply/Quote
Don’t wanna add pressure but is there a chance we could go all the way to 2nd in the division with a win and a Browns loss?

Which would secure a wildcard spot

I would hate to have this hope all rest of the season just to miss out

I’ll even accept a situation where we need like a crazy scenario in week 18. Cause at least i know there was always a chance we didn’t get in.

Please don’t let us get back in it just to have to win that Chiefs game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2023, 01:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: Sure hope we pull this one off as we aren’t gaining any ground the Squeelers and their joke schedule.

They host the Patriots tonight.

Cant believe that garbage team will be 8-5 after tonight.

Makes me ill.

Not so fast and their new 7-6 record could be tied with a Bengals win this week even. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2023, 07:43 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not so fast and their new 7-6 record could be tied with a Bengals win this week even. 

Ha! Love it. I watched the game. Mitch is awful.

Loved seeing them lose !!

Big Grin
Reply/Quote