Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘We Need to Take Away Children,’ No Matter How Young
(10-13-2020, 07:32 PM)Dill Wrote: The bolded can be true at times.

There is indeed a sense in which executive orders can, in some circumstances, have the force of law without being law. 

E.g., If a president decides (via executive order) to withhold federal funding from public schools that refuse to install same sex bathrooms, that can have the effect of forcing many to comply, as most such schools desperately need federal funding. (Some schools may nevertheless legally forgo that funding, though.)

What if it comes in the form a tweet?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 08:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did every family "require" incarceration or was it an option that the Trump administration used ham-fistedly to try and stop all immigration?

Yep, they all required incarceration. We veered away from catch and release. 

BTW, you left the word illegal out before immigration. How Liberal of you.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 09:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, they all required incarceration. We veered away from catch and release. 

BTW, you left the word illegal out before immigration. How Liberal of you.  

We "veered" away because of the article I posted.  It still wasn't "required" they just started enforcing it that way.

And Trump doesn't like any immigration.  Well maybe those models who sleep with him and a few white countries but in general he opposes it all.
Reply/Quote
Can we try putting the people who hire illegals in cages? Maybe include their kids too, if they don't get the message?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 10:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can we try putting the people who hire illegals in cages?  Maybe include their kids too, if they don't get the message?

Only if the POTUS and his minions say that is a "requirement".
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 08:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Only if the POTUS and his minions say that is a "requirement".

All im saying is if illegals are a fraction of the plague we think they are then we need to treat american citizens who give them a reason to come here and subsidize their invasion as if they are harboring and enabling enemies to the usa. 

For some reason we get all soft on crime when the perpetrator is on the inside.  Isn't the inside agent willing to compromise national security for his own gain much worse, here?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 10:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: All im saying is if illegals are a fraction of the plague we think they are then we need to treat american citizens who give them a reason to come here and subsidize their invasion as if they are harboring and enabling enemies to the usa. 

For some reason we get all soft on crime when the perpetrator is on the inside.  Isn't the inside agent willing to compromise national security for his own gain much worse, here?

I don't you Nate but maybe you don't understand that when there are problems you blame the OTHER people.  The immigrants, the minorities...you never blame yourself or people like you.

Get with the program! 

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 01:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't you Nate but maybe you don't understand that when there are problems you blame the OTHER people.  The immigrants, the minorities...you never blame yourself or people like you.

Get with the program! 

Ninja

There are currently 3 american citizens siding my house as I do my job and waste time on here. I'm the last great American hero, here. 
Reply/Quote