Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combine Results - DL / LB
(03-06-2017, 03:37 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I dont get the comparisons to hunt though bc kpassagnon actually can rush the passer extremely well. Kpassagnon knock is run defense.

Wasnt his first 40 time like a 4.81 though?

Not sure but his stock definitely went up.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 09:51 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Yeah the small school thing but he did dominate at the senior bowl....his floor is low but I think his ceiling could be lawrence taylor/too tall jones. Just has that feel. Hes being compared to carlos dunlap apparently now. 

It seems every big, tall, long DE in this year's draft is compared to Carlos Dunlap.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did any LB's who weren't sent home look like they might be in play at 9? How about Reddick?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 10:58 AM)McC Wrote: Did any LB's who weren't sent home look like they might be in play at 9?  How about Reddick?

I would consider him at 9, honestly.  Kid is a freak athlete who can get after the QB and run with athletic TE's.  He will be a great fit for a team that runs a lot of nickel.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 03:37 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I dont get the comparisons to hunt though bc kpassagnon actually can rush the passer extremely well. Kpassagnon knock is run defense.

KP had 11 sack his final year on college while playing against HS caliber teams, Hunt had 8 playing against some of the better teams in the Nation.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Wasnt his first 40 time like a 4.81 though?

Not sure where you are getting this. I've seen multiple scouting reports saying he was actually better in run defense and more raw as a pass rusher.
http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/06/bills-2017-nfl-draft-targets-villanova-de-tanoh-kpassagnon-scouting-report/
http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2017tkpassagnon.php

Btw, the reason I worry about him is there are at least some scouts who think he is quiet and wonders if he loves the game of football. His comparison on NFL.com is Margus Hunt.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/tanoh-kpassagnon?id=2558185
A raw prospect with good measureables, quiet, and people may question his love for the game? Sounds like Margus Hunt to me. As I've said before, he could go as high as the second round, but I hope it's not to the Bengals if that's the case. He's a 3/4 round project IMO. The Bengals need edge help now, not 2 years down the road.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 12:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: I would consider him at 9, honestly.  Kid is a freak athlete who can get after the QB and run with athletic TE's.  He will be a great fit for a team that runs a lot of nickel.

Would love Hassan Reddick in stripes.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 08:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love Hassan Reddick in stripes.

That conversation needs to be had. He wouldn't have to come off the field. Fast enough to cover TEs and RBs and can be used as a pass rusher. 
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 08:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That conversation needs to be had. He wouldn't have to come off the field. Fast enough to cover TEs and RBs and can be used as a pass rusher. 

Sure does. I think he will be a star and i like him better than Foster now and maybe even better than Cunningham
cause he is such a good pass rusher. I remember watching Reddick last year and hoping the Bengals drafted him.

At the time i didn't know for sure if he would be there, but i didn't know we would be picking at 9 at the time either.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 08:21 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That conversation needs to be had. He wouldn't have to come off the field. Fast enough to cover TEs and RBs and can be used as a pass rusher. 

He's a prospect that would kill two birds with one stone.  We need talent at LB, particularly a cover LB, and he can do that.  We also need pass rush help, and he can do that as a blitzer or even as an end.  If I'm going LB at 9, it's Reddick all day.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2017, 09:58 PM)Whatever Wrote: He's a prospect that would kill two birds with one stone.  We need talent at LB, particularly a cover LB, and he can do that.  We also need pass rush help, and he can do that as a blitzer or even as an end.  If I'm going LB at 9, it's Reddick all day.

It isn't a reach either. Dude is good and a better pass rusher than Solomon Thomas IMHO.

And i like Solomon.
Reply/Quote