Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combine combined thread
(03-02-2019, 01:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm always real happy when I end up with Bush

lol
Reply/Quote
Dwayne Haskins and Jarrett Stidham best looking QBs today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 06:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Can you pass on him at 11?

Reminds me of TO.

Julio to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Isabella’s time was adjusted to 4.31. He is a day 2 guy who has big upside
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 06:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Julio to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s not nearly the prospect coming out Julio was. Plus some teams will red flag him for his neck.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 06:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Can you pass on him at 11?

Reminds me of TO.

Cant say I can answer that.  I will say I will choose BPA over need almost all the time, particular to a first round pick. He doesn't run a full route tree, and he has a medical question, but what he ran at his size is rare.  He's the winner so far of the combine.  Ferrell gave Jonas Williams problems in their match up, he's another one that could be there.  Top ten could get crowded which is good for us. 
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 07:06 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Cant say I can answer that.  I will say I will choose BPA over need almost all the time, particular to a first round pick. He doesn't run a full route tree, and he has a medical question, but what he ran at his size is rare.  He's the winner so far of the combine.  Ferrell gave Jonas Williams problems in their match up, he's another one that could be there.  Top ten could get crowded which is good for us. 

I hope Metcalf goes top 10. I really want to trade back from 11 and the more high end players available the easier that becomes.
Reply/Quote
Dexter Lawrence but up 36 reps with 34.75" arms.

Dude is 6'4" 345.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 07:08 PM)Au165 Wrote: I hope Metcalf goes top 10. I really want to trade back from 11 and the more high end players available the easier that becomes.

I would figure that Williams and Bosa are locks in the top ten.  Josh Allen as well.  Will two QB's go?, that makes 5.  Throw in Metcalf possibly and an o lineman and about 7 might be reasonable.  We still have the rest of the defense tomorrow and Monday to add to this which is the strength of the class still pending.  Devin White might be there at 11
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 01:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm always real happy when I end up with Bush

Yep and whoever said one in the hand is better than two in the bush was wrong as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Been working so much lately have not been keeping up.

Yet sounds like there are plenty of promising prospects at OL which is music to my ears.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 10:54 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Been working so much lately have not been keeping up.

Yet sounds like there are plenty of promising prospects at OL which is music to my ears.

Multiple guys have talked about how much value there is for interior O-Line from rounds 2-5, which is awesome. Hope we can get a good tackle and guard from this draft. 

Should be plenty of chances to find some impact players.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 11:40 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Multiple guys have talked about how much value there is for interior O-Line from rounds 2-5, which is awesome. Hope we can get a good tackle and guard from this draft. 

Should be plenty of chances to find some impact players.

There is a lot of talent, but we'll do well to get on starter at oline. Linstrom kid out of BC can play all 5 positions. 11 might be too rich, but who knows. 

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is a lot of talent, but we'll do well to get on starter at oline. Linstrom kid out of BC can play all 5 positions. 11 might be too rich, but who knows. 

11 is high on him but I think this supports the trade back narrative. I think there are 3 legit stars in this draft then 20 guys who are really similar. I think we could get him at 18-20 and pick up an extra 3rd plus other picks, maybe more if they are coming up for a falling QB.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is a lot of talent, but we'll do well to get on starter at oline. Linstrom kid out of BC can play all 5 positions. 11 might be too rich, but who knows. 

Might be able to find maybe four starters, I'm thinking, if we draft well. OT, G, TE, LB? If we could do that, it'd be a heck of a draft for us. That's probably being too optimistic, but I'm trying to be a little more positive these days.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 12:02 AM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Might be able to find maybe four starters, I'm thinking, if we draft well. OT, G, TE, LB? If we could do that, it'd be a heck of a draft for us. That's probably being too optimistic, but I'm trying to be a little more positive these days.

Oh, I just meant 1 starter on the Oline. I definitely hope we find a starter at LB and TE 

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 12:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I just meant 1 starter on the Oline. I definitely hope we find a starter at LB and TE 

I'm the idiot here. I read it as I was being hopeful to expect us to find 11 starters in this draft. lol. I was like, dang, even I'm not that optimistic to think we could find that many guys in this draft. 
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 12:01 AM)Au165 Wrote: 11 is high on him but I think this supports the trade back narrative. I think there are 3 legit stars in this draft then 20 guys who are really similar. I think we could get him at 18-20 and pick up an extra 3rd plus other picks, maybe more if they are coming up for a falling QB.

I say stay where we are and take BPA at 11.Hopefully it's Oline or LB. 

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I say stay where we are and take BPA at 11.Hopefully it's Oline or LB. 

I think it all comes down to their grade. If they got 5 guys at 11 who are graded relatively similar then I think trade backs make sense. Every team rates so differently you never know. I think short of Williams, Bosa, or Allen falling no one is heads and shoulders better than the next guy at the position.
Reply/Quote
Q Williams runs the fastest 40 for DT's..unofficial 4.84. Dexter Lawrence ran a good time for such a big man but he's done in by a quad.
Reply/Quote