Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combine measurement notes
(03-02-2017, 12:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Wrong. You posted why the prosecutor didn't prosecute the two people out of the four who were charged. You didn't post anything about why only two were charged and two weren't if everybody is supposed to be charged as you claim. 

So, again, why were two people charged and two people weren't?

who cares scrub.  none of us were there so stop pretending to be the definitive expert one way or the other.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 12:38 PM)Okeana Wrote: who cares scrub.  none of us were there so stop pretending to be the definitive expert one way or the other.

Am I the one who claimed everyone is supposed to be charged? No. 

Who cares? Anyone interested in drafting Robinson and by extension many fans of the teams interested in drafting Robinson. 

You're right none of us were there and knows what happened.  The prosecutor didn't prosecute due to a lack of evidence. And he said so much which some choose to selectively ignore. 

You're right; I don't know. The prosecutor doesn't know and the prosecutor couldn't prove who was in possession of what. That's why the charges were dropped. 
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 12:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Wrong. You posted why the prosecutor didn't prosecute the two people out of the four who were charged. You didn't post anything about why only two were charged and two weren't if everybody is supposed to be charged as you claim. 

So, again, why were two people charged and two people weren't?

As others have pointed out, this thread is already off topic, and discussing why the other two weren't put on trial isn't pertinent to this thread topic or this forum when the question as to why the prospect in question wasn't hsd been answered and especially when you are obviously playing dumb in an attempt to troll and derail the discussion even further.  If you have legal questions, numerous attorneys provide free consultation.  Good day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 01:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: As others have pointed out, this thread is already off topic, and discussing why the other two weren't put on trial isn't pertinent to this thread topic or this forum when the question as to why the prospect in question wasn't hsd been answered and especially when you are obviously playing dumb in an attempt to troll and derail the discussion even further.  If you have legal questions, numerous attorneys provide free consultation.  Good day.

You brought it up and didn't remotely answer my question along with playing dumb to this . . . 

Quote:Jerry Jones cited insufficient evidence in proving who was in possession of the gun and the drugs, thus, he is dropping the charges.

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Charges-against-University-of-Alabama-football-players-dropped-383654561.html
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 10:13 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I should have mentioned the other (likely) first round OTs, but I didn't:
Ryan Ramczyk - Good height/weight, but shorter than desired arm length at 33.75"
Garett Bolles - Good height, needs to eclipse the 300 lb mark though, and also shorter than ideal arm length for OT (34")

Cam Robinson might be the first OL off the board after all.

I agree with you though, he needs to demonstrate the athleticism to handle LT duties. If not, he should still be a very good RT or RG in the NFL.
I thought anything 33"+ was considered good for a tackle. 
Reply/Quote
Good to see all the top QBs have the size teams look for.

Would be really nice for some QBs to go top 10.

If I was the Browns no way would I pass up on Watson. I want QBs to go early but I dont want the Browns to get a good one.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 03:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought anything 33"+ was considered good for a tackle. 

My understanding was 35"+ was preferred length for OT (long arms).
Anything under 32.5" was practically only satisfactory for a center (short arms).
Anything in between is fine for guard (normal arms).

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/4/9/8353255/broncos-2015-draft-arm-length-and-the-offensive-line
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Like the size of De'veon Smith. 5'11" 223. Would be a great 4-5th round RB if Bengals wait on one.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 09:18 PM)Okeana Wrote: This is a deep impressive class of runningbacks.  I cannot wait to see what Fournette runs.  What happens if he runs a sub 4.4 which I predicted?  

Well, I would be shocked if just about any RB runs a sub 4.4, but if he is under 4.6, I think he solidifies himself as an early pick.  That, and if his medical checks out.  
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 09:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, I would be shocked if just about any RB runs a sub 4.4, but if he is under 4.6, I think he solidifies himself as an early pick.  That, and if his medical checks out.  

Should be noted that no RB who weighed 240+ lbs ran under a 4.5. If Fournette does that, teams will be chomping at the bit.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I know the purpose of this thread was supposed to be just for measurements, but Samaje Perine just posted 30 reps on the bench as a RB. Shocked

Also worth noting that all the centers were in the low-mid 20's for bench. Highest center was Pocic with 26.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 10:06 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I know the purpose of this thread was supposed to be just for measurements, but Samaje Perine just posted 30 reps on the bench as a RB. Shocked

Also worth noting that all the centers were in the low-mid 20's for bench. Highest center was Pocic with 26.

I saw that, thought it was insane..
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 10:06 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I know the purpose of this thread was supposed to be just for measurements, but Samaje Perine just posted 30 reps on the bench as a RB. Shocked

Yeah, I noticed that too.  As someone that has quite the wingspan for his height, I could never rep out 225 more than maybe 15 times.  The shorter-limbed guys have a bit of an advantage here.  That being said, I don't know how long Cook's or Perine's arms are....Nonetheless, those are impressive numbers. 

I wish they could get the squat of the linemen as that is a much more relevant number to their craft.  
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 11:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, I noticed that too.  As someone that has quite the wingspan for his height, I could never rep out 225 more than maybe 15 times.  The shorter-limbed guys have a bit of an advantage here.  That being said, I don't know how long Cook's or Perine's arms are....Nonetheless, those are impressive numbers. 

I wish they could get the squat of the linemen as that is a much more relevant number to their craft.  

Cook - 32.375"
Perine - 30.375"

So Cook actually has interior linemen-length arms.
Perine much shorter
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 12:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Cook - 32.375"
Perine - 30.375"

So Cook actually has interior linemen-length arms.
Perine much shorter

All the more impressive...probably helps him as a receiver as well.

Good stuff, thanks!
Reply/Quote
OP updated with some WR, DL, and LB measurement notes.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
LB Connor Harris will be interesting to see. 5'11" 242lbs. Dude is a tackling machine. If he does well here he will get drafted. If he blows it the all time leading tackler in college football will go undrafted.
Reply/Quote
We have a coupe people around here that love Tim Williams. His measurements could be the most detrimental of anybody at the combine.

Often listed as 6'4" he wasn't quite 6'3" and not even 250lbs.

I like Ryan Anderson more than Williams.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 10:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: LB Connor Harris will be interesting to see. 5'11" 242lbs. Dude is a tackling machine. If he does well here he will get drafted. If he blows it the all time leading tackler in college football will go undrafted.

My wife was killing me cracking on how pale he was. I told her he was the leading tackler and she was like, "How can anyone not see him coming?"
Reply/Quote