Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Combine participants
Jurgens is killing it and could be an option if we want to dip our toe into center on day 2. Insanely athletic option at center.
Reply/Quote
Actually the more I think about it…I think I’d rather see if we can get Trey to take a pay cut and look for a center in the 2nd or 3rd.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:28 PM)Au165 Wrote: Actually the more I think about it…I think I’d rather see if we can get Trey to take a pay cut and look for a center in the 2nd or 3rd.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dohnovan West in the second OL group. He is my mid round developmental center.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:33 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing Dohnovan West in the second OL group. He is my mid round developmental center.

I’m not even thinking developmental, I think some of these dudes in day 2 can come in and compete. If they beat Trey out he could be a trade candidate, that’s why I am wonder if we can’t renegotiate his deal to reflect that.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: Jurgens is killing it and could be an option if we want to dip our toe into center on day 2. Insanely athletic option at center.

Shameless homer but the C from UK has had a good day. Green from T&AM is having a rough day; I think he's tapped out of the rest of the drills
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Shameless homer but the C from UK has had a good day. Green from T&AM is having a rough day; I think he's tapped out of the rest of the drills

I’d probably put Fortner just behind Jurgens but he is one of those guys on day 2 I’d consider as completion for day 1 starter against Trey
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Shameless homer but the C from UK has had a good day. Green from T&AM is having a rough day; I think he's tapped out of the rest of the drills

Kenyon Green looks like he has some tight hips... maybe ankles. Abraham Lucas had a really nice day moved alot better than expected.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Darian Kinnard has been a draft process disappointment. Everything he did from Senior Bowl through Combine was just sloppy. Would not be surprised to see him drop to day 3.

Reply/Quote
Dylan Parham 1.74 5.00 flat split and finish.

Edit : Penning just ran away from #31 lol.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 08:10 PM)Synric Wrote: Dylan Parham 1.74 5.00 flat split and finish.

Edit : Penning just ran away from #31 lol.

I think he (Penning) and Cross fight for 3rd tackle off the board in top 10.
Reply/Quote
Justin Shaffer 1.76 5.19 split and finish that was a solid run.

Edit: Tyler Smith with a 1.71 split wow.

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 08:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Justin Shaffer 1.76 5.19 split and finish that was a solid run.

Edit: Tyler Smith with a 1.71 split wow.

Smith is my sleeper for us if we do end up going with an older 1 year stop gap at tackle in FA.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 07:33 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm looking forward to seeing Dohnovan West in the second OL group. He is my mid round developmental center.

I think Parham or Cole Strange both would make good centers.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 08:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Darian Kinnard has been a draft process disappointment. Everything he did from Senior Bowl through Combine was just sloppy. Would not be surprised to see him drop to day 3.

Kinnard needs a lot of work IMO.

• Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
  • Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
  • His hand improvement is only average and must be worked on at the next level
  • Often overshoots blocks leaving himself out of position
  • Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
Reply/Quote
Nicholas Petit-Frere didnt run as fast as I expected a 1.81 split but he showed those smooth feet in the L.

Edit: NPFs punch blew up the bag.

Reply/Quote
Dylan Parham had a good day. He has had a great process would be very happy with him at #63...

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 08:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Darian Kinnard has been a draft process disappointment. Everything he did from Senior Bowl through Combine was just sloppy. Would not be surprised to see him drop to day 3.

And he sounds like another Bobby Hart with some of his “opinions.”

Reply/Quote
Dylan Parham and Zach Tom killed it today!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
When do the DBs take the combine?
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2022, 03:02 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: When do the DBs take the combine?

Sunday. Its DL and LBs today.

Reply/Quote