Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Complete Bengals games, from the '70s and '80s, online.
Yes! Added '89 bucs at bengals. This is one i've been hoping for. Offensive explosion by the bengals at home. ThumbsUp

Now i've got my fingers crossed for '89 oilers at bengals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2015, 01:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Added 1989 Steelers @ Bengals and Bengals @ Oilers MNF and
1973 Bengals at Dolphins playoff game (1st half only).

Thanks rfaulk, this is great.  1973 playoff game against the Dolphins was a great find.  Hope you can find these:

1990 Divisional playoff against LA Raiders
1989 season finale MNF on Christmas Day against Minnesota
1970 Divisional playoff against Baltimore
1975 Divisional playoff against Oakland
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 12:42 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: Thanks rfaulk, this is great.  1973 playoff game against the Dolphins was a great find.  Hope you can find these:

1990 Divisional playoff against LA Raiders
1989 season finale MNF on Christmas Day against Minnesota
1970 Divisional playoff against Baltimore
1975 Divisional playoff against Oakland

I do a lot of searching. A few months ago i watched an '85 game, bengals @ redskins--it was cut up into quarters--but i can't seem to find it now; as well as a few others. 99% of these games come from a single youtube user, Steve Lyons, and i just check daily to see if he's uploaded any new ones.

I will keep looking for more though.

P.S. the '90 playoff raiders game is in the OP.
P.P.S. all playoff games are at the bottom of each individual list and i've highlighted them so they're easier to see.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ugh. Added '92 bengals at packers...

The beginning of the lost decade. :vomit:

Added '99 browns at bengals only because it's the last game at riverfront and the bengals won big.

Reply/Quote
And here it is...

Uploaded '89 Oilers at Bengals

Also, '89 Lions at Bengals

Watching oilers @ bengals now. Big Grin

P.S. Be sure to listen to the pre-game comments. lol

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 11:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes! Added '89 bucs at bengals. This is one i've been hoping for. Offensive explosion by the bengals at home. ThumbsUp

Now i've got my fingers crossed for '89 oilers at bengals.

Two great games you found that I forgot about were 1990 Bengals at Rams, over 1000 yards total offense, Boomer against Everett.
1990 49'ers at Bengals, the Niners and Joe Montana were going for a 3-peat and the Bengals took them to OT before losing.
Reply/Quote
Added the '89 season finale, Bengals at Vikings on Christmas night. What a frustrating game...

Reply/Quote
Added '77 Giants at Bengals regular season and '81 Bengals at Falcons regular season finale.

Reply/Quote
Well that was short lived.

Looks like the NFL doesn't want people watching games on youtube.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 12:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well that was short lived.

The 99 Browns game is still working.....for now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 12:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well that was short lived.

Tends to happen to copyrighted material that gains too much exposure. 
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 04:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The 99 Browns game is still working.....for now.

All of Lyon's videos are down, but as of now, Varney's are still up. That's why a few are still able to be viewed.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 07:37 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Tends to happen to copyrighted material that gains too much exposure. 

What a bunch of poo!!! 

Not your reason, the fact.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 07:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: All of Lyon's videos are down, but as of now, Varney's are still up. That's why a few are still able to be viewed.

Not surprising. Lyon's videos got noticed on the old boards and here. Joe Goodberry analyzed the games on Twitter. It's not surprising that the word eventually got to the NFL. I remember HBO was all over Youtube making sure Hard Knocks wasn't on there when episodes just aired.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 04:18 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Not surprising. Lyon's videos got noticed on the old boards and here. Joe Goodberry analyzed the games on Twitter. It's not surprising that the word eventually got to the NFL. I remember HBO was all over Youtube making sure Hard Knocks wasn't on there when episodes just aired.

Yea, but you can use sites like primewire or solarmovie to download them because it is a tv show. You can't do that with classic games unfortunately.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
That is just gold mine of fantastic stuff to watch. I have it streaming on my TV now.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And here it is...

Uploaded '89 Oilers at Bengals

Also, '89 Lions at Bengals

Watching oilers @ bengals now. Big Grin

P.S. Be sure to listen to the pre-game comments. lol

Yo where can I find these games? 89 Bengals Oilers 89 Bengals Vikings!!! I got a thing for MNF
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 05:32 AM)MeanJoeBlue Wrote: Yo where can I find these games? 89 Bengals Oilers 89 Bengals Vikings!!! I got a thing for MNF

The NFL bastards won't allow them to stay posted. 

Fun while it lasted though. Sorry you didn't get to see them. 

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 01:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The NFL bastards won't allow them to stay posted. 

Fun while it lasted though. Sorry you didn't get to see them. 

Yeah but who posted them... someone has them???
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2015, 01:50 PM)MeanJoeBlue Wrote: Yeah but who posted them... someone has them???

Someone HAD them. I posted the links to the games. Then the NFL stepped in and said "nah baby nah" and they were taken down.

They are no longer on the users youtube account.

Reply/Quote