Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conference Championship Games
(01-28-2024, 07:35 PM)pally Wrote: Somebody is watching the game

Lol. Too funny
Reply/Quote
I like this one... lol.

I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: Rat Turds D - finally coming alive

Their O needs to step up. They look awful.

I just want them to win so we don’t have to watch the annnnnnnoying Taylor Swift celebrations.

VOMMMMM

The "annnnnnnoying" celebrations are momentary.  The Lombardi is forever.

Go Chiefs. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This game is so over.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The "annnnnnnoying" celebrations are momentary.  The Lombardi is forever.

Go Chiefs. 

Noooo. Noooo more Chiefs in the SB

It’s so old. lol.
Reply/Quote
Ravens D is dirty and trash

They were greatly helped by the AFC being so injured

Tua is ass but now they getting shit on against the 1st good QB they’ve played in weeks?

Pretender shit

And they were taking all that shit just to get trashed
-Housh
Reply/Quote
OOPS

Reply/Quote
That'll do it.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
stupid pass

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lamar Playoffs Jackson hahaha
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Kansas City in the Super Bowl is very stale by now, but it's up to the AFC teams to actually step up and really put a damper on that.

It starts with their own division where KC is used to slapping around those other teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Lamar Playoffs Jackson hahaha

I am loving it. Horrible decision in a big game. I will take a Ravens/Harbaugh loss any day.

Take your MVP and go home Lamar - another post season flop.
Reply/Quote
Welp this game is going exactly how I expected. Jackson’s accuracy isn’t very good. I knew they would choke. Hate this damn division.
Reply/Quote
That is the definition of pass interference but it wouldn't have matter because the throw was behind, short, and into triple coverage.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I would trade Flowers asap.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:41 PM)Whacked Wrote: Noooo. Noooo more Chiefs in the SB

It’s so old. lol.

Oh believe me, I'm right there with you.  But we're hip-deep in a lesser-of-two-evils situation here.  I can stomach the Swift/KC circus if it means Baltimore and their fans are denied another championship.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Damn I spoke too soon - it’s not over yet..
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:49 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Kansas City in the Super Bowl is very stale by now, but it's up to the AFC teams to actually step up and really put a damper on that.

It starts with their own division where KC is used to slapping around those other teams.

Slapping around their own division got Tom Brady and the Patriots a lot of Championship rings

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:55 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Damn I spoke too soon - it’s not over yet..

Lamar pick — it’s over now

Argggg
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 07:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh believe me, I'm right there with you.  But we're hip-deep in a lesser-of-two-evils situation here.  I can stomach the Swift/KC circus if it means Baltimore and their fans are denied another championship.

Lolol. I feel ya on that Tongue
Reply/Quote