• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conference Championship Games
MISS!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
TOUCHDOWN MONTGOMERY!!!!!!!!!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
..... I change my mind Penei Sewell should have been rhe pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:09 PM)Synric Wrote: ..... I change my mind Penei Sewell should have been rhe pick.

I do love me some Chase, but no doubt Sewell is a stud. Believe he was an All-Pro this year (?) If there was a way to have Chase and Sewell....wow.

Yeah, ridiculous fantasy stuff.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:23 PM)Destro Wrote: I do love me some Chase, but no doubt Sewell is a stud. Believe he was an All-Pro this year (?) If there was a way to have Chase and Sewell....wow.

Yeah, ridiculous fantasy stuff.

Meh both were the right pick. Both are offensive weapons you can build around.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
amazing what really good RBs and TEs can do for an offense

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:35 PM)Synric Wrote: Meh both were the right pick. Both are offensive weapons you can build around.

Yeah we could definitely use Sewell but no Chase would have meant no Super Bowl that year.
Pulling for the Lions and I am stunned at the score. Thought the 49ers would handle them but then again SF should have lost last week.

Hope the Lions can keep this up.
Reply/Quote
Lions running to the right for another TD.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:41 PM)pally Wrote: amazing what really good RBs and TEs can do for an offense

More like what a good OL can do for an offense.
Reply/Quote
This kind of reminds me of a old school NFL game.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:52 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This kind of reminds me of a old school NFL game.

Because no pop stars shown in the stands?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:58 PM)Destro Wrote: Because no pop stars shown in the stands?

Ha. No it's just fast and physical with a lot of running.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 09:45 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: More like what a good OL can do for an offense.

Lions kind of upset me a bit in a way, honestly. I still want them to win rather than the 49ers or the Chiefs, but they have who should be our C (2023 2nd Team All-Pro) who should be our RT (2023 1st Team All-Pro) and who should be our TE (2023 2nd Team All-Pro as a Rookie). Just a what-could-have-been.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lions kind of upset me a bit in a way, honestly. I still want them to win rather than the 49ers or the Chiefs, but they have who should be our C (2023 2nd Team All-Pro) who should be our RT (2023 1st Team All-Pro) and who should be our TE (2023 2nd Team All-Pro as a Rookie). Just a what-could-have-been.

The C for sure but not the RT. Chase was a great pick - they don’t make a SB without him. Sewell is awesome, too but they made a great pick.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:12 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The C for sure but not the RT. Chase was a great pick - they don’t make a SB without him. Sewell is awesome, too but they made a great pick.

No we can't talk about taking Frank Ragnow either. I was the biggest and loudest supporter or Ragnow on this board but thr Bengals took 1 pick and tried to turn it into 2 OL including a starting LT.... Cordy Glenn and Billy Price were a gamble that just didn't work out but one every fan was on board.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:16 PM)Synric Wrote: No we can't talk about taking Frank Ragnow either. I was the biggest and loudest supporter or Ragnow on this board but thr Bengals took 1 pick and tried to turn it into 2 OL including a starting LT.... Cordy Glenn and Billy Price were a gamble that just didn't work out but one every fan was on board.

[Image: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x...19-238.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x...19-238.jpg]

You forget the previous year of Cedric Ogbuehi at LT lol.

Reply/Quote
pfft
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5aJRpYWnTN8FO24Zd2ex...GqW0WCqE-s]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2024, 10:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Lions kind of upset me a bit in a way, honestly. I still want them to win rather than the 49ers or the Chiefs, but they have who should be our C (2023 2nd Team All-Pro) who should be our RT (2023 1st Team All-Pro) and who should be our TE (2023 2nd Team All-Pro as a Rookie). Just a what-could-have-been.

Not drafting LaPorte last draft was such a miss by the Bengals gms. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Hmm...gotta admit that Goff and/or the Lions blowing a lead would be fitting too.
Reply/Quote