Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Conference Championship Menu
(01-27-2023, 11:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lots of Pizza Snobs in this thread. Gimme Little Ceasers and a 15-pack of Natty Light and I'm golden.

No shit, give me some Little Cesars! Love that cheap shit!
Reply/Quote
Little Caeser's is not a pizza chain . . . they're a shipping company that uses their trucks to deliver their product to their locations while someone else pays them to deliver something else on the same truck to a location just down the road. That's why they can keep their prices lower than everybody else, they mostly cut out the middle man.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 01:44 AM)sandwedge Wrote: No shit, give me some Little Cesars! Love that cheap shit!

Absolutely. We are watching football not planning our last supper. 

Gimme a Little Ceasars Pepperoni, a 15-pack of Natty Light, and keep the change from the $20. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cook some chicken wings at home. Had buffalo wings last week, will have some KC dry rub this week. Upgraded the bourbon shot for every TD the Bengals score to Woodford Double Oaked (usually Four Roses) for the post season.

On a side note, I take some blame for the Super Bowl loss. I went home to show off the new baby to the family and ordered chicken wings instead of cooking them. I thought the wings were the magic, buy maybe it was the cooking    Cry
Reply/Quote
Hot wings - like every other game
Reply/Quote
Haven't decided yet. I was going to go to a party to watch so was not planning on preparing food but changed my mind today. I prefer to watch the big games in a more quiet environment without a lot of side discussions going on and other distractions. I think I'll make my slow cooker chili since it will be cold this weekend. If not that then I'll be lazy and order a pizza. Not LaRosa's or Little Caesars though. Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
3 ways and Coneys
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2023, 03:55 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Haven't decided yet.  I was going to go to a party to watch so was not planning on preparing food but changed my mind today.  I prefer to watch the big games in a more quiet environment without a lot of side discussions going on and other distractions.   I think I'll make my slow cooker chili since it will be cold this weekend.  If not that then I'll be lazy and order a pizza.  Not LaRosa's or Little Caesars though.   Tongue

I've actually only eaten Little Ceasars once in the last 10 plus years and it wasn't as bad as I remember. A couple months ago the owners of the local franchise were doing a fund-raiser for a guy who got paralyzed on Deployment to the southern border.

We bought a bunch. The pick-up system was something I'd never seen before. After I paid online I got a barcode on my phone. I walked into the store and there was a wall of compartments that could be accessed from the front and back. I scanned the barcode on a screen they had and a couple compartments opened with my pizzas in them. The Pizza also wasn't as bad as I remember.

I haven't had LaRosas since I left Cincy about 30 years ago. I seem to remember I really liked their Spaghetti
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Smoked wings, fries, smoked bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños, taco dip, house made margaritas, all the beer you can drink. Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
Probably nothing....I cant eat much during big games. Too nervous
Reply/Quote
Wings,pizza,mini corn dogs,dip and salsa,sliders,fried pickles,pretzels,cocktail sausages, cocktail meatballs,jalapeno poppers,fried potato bites,mac and cheese bites,chicken stew.

Beer: Sam Adams, Leinenkugel, White Claw for the ladies

Liquor: Tito's, Absolut.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Jambalaya...hoping the heat warms me up some in the -20 weather!
Reply/Quote
A big bowl of Iowa style chili. A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote