Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats
Seriously the yellow squad outplayed us for most of the game but we had a chance to take this into overtime. Naturally the refs step in and stop it from happening.

I'd love to see one Steelers fan come out and say their win was not clean.

You know damn well, that catch wasn't a fumble. Just admit it
Reply/Quote
Clear fumble Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What Fumble? Is this Football? What is this?

[Image: 16lhj6q.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think our inability to run the ball really hurt. The Steelers were better today, but that fumble call is just inexplicable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Clear fumble Ninja

I Go **** your mother 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:54 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I Go **** your mother 

^inadvertently smacks himself into getting AIDS
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Take away the two garbage calls and the Steelers still did more to win. Just sucks that our chance to at least tie the game got taken away by an officiating crew that has no business being on a football field.

Congrats Steelers.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Sorry about your luck Nerds. Cry
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:10 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Sorry about your luck Nerds. Cry

Too bad you can't play Cincinnati 16 times in Pittsburgh.  Your d-line is terrible at pass rush and we didn't even need to hold.  Andy played like absolute garbage and we couldn't run worth of shit.  Yet when spotted 14 points and a missed review on a fumble you guys won by one score at home.  If I were you I'd be worried about how much longer before your luck runs out.  

Despite what any of you clowns say I KNOW you all KNOW you were gifted calls today, I also know you all lack any sense of integrity to admit it, even when it doesn't change a thing.  That'd be too much of a hit to your egos.  
Reply/Quote
Bengals were pretty bad. Steelers were good. Morelli was incredible. Congrats. Try not to choke on your primanti shit.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:41 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Seriously the yellow squad outplayed us for most of the game but we had a chance to take this into overtime.  Naturally the refs step in and stop it from happening.

I'd love to see one Steelers fan come out and say their win was not clean.

You know damn well, that catch wasn't a fumble.  Just admit it

I have to agree.  The Steelers played better for the majority of the day, but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when your chance to win gets erased by blown calls by the officiating crew.  It would be nice to have a Bengals-Steelers game without a bunch of league admissions and apologies after the fact.  In any case, congrats to the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Bengals were pretty bad. Steelers were good. Morelli was incredible. Congrats. Try not to choke on your primanti shit.

/thread
Reply/Quote
I see a bunch of whining.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:49 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I see a bunch of whining.

Yup. Steelers fans do that a lot. Sad

Maybe one day they'll grow up.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

We were watching our game so didnt get to see Harbaugh today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So many excuses for why the Bengals lost but shouldn't have.

Enjoy 3rd place
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So many excuses for why the Bengals lost but shouldn't have.

Enjoy 3rd place

Enjoy 1st while you can. 

Ravens early schedule is total cake. We'll see what happens when you have to actually play good teams. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So many excuses for why the Bengals lost but shouldn't have.

Enjoy 3rd place

Not really.

And too bad you only get a total of 3 games against the Browns and Bills. 

Reply/Quote
About as I expected. No yellow bitches man enough to admit they were helped by the refs. Even some of their purple slaves coming to their defense.

Sad
Reply/Quote

Check out the gameday thread. Wow. It's worse. 
Reply/Quote