Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats
I was at the game and boy, i wish it was in Cincinnati instead. I was frozen solid.

Anyway, congrats on the win. I expected the offensive line injuries take was overblown and it was.

I am really disappointed in the Bills, Everything the Bengals did looked easy. Allen looked terrible as pass after pass fell incomplete. Maybe there is something to that elbow injury he got against the jets, or at least i have to hope so.

He also was terrorized by the 4 man rush which i expected. Our O line sucks.

I didn't expect our D line to get zero pressure and get pushed around though, there was no excuse for that part of the terrible performance.

Good luck next week, I can't wait for that stupid Chiefs chant and the ensuing silence in the "loudest NFL stadium".
Reply/Quote
Nice post, good game and we'll see ya again next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:36 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: I was at the game and boy, i wish it was in Cincinnati instead. I was frozen solid.

Anyway, congrats on the win. I expected the offensive line injuries take was overblown and it was.

I am really disappointed in the Bills, Everything the Bengals did looked easy. Allen looked terrible as pass after pass fell incomplete. Maybe there is something to that elbow injury he got against the jets, or at least i have to hope so.

I didn't expect our D line to get zero pressure and get pushed around though, there was no excuse for that part of the terrible performance.

Good luck next week, I can't wait for that stupid Chiefs chant and the ensuing silence in the "loudest NFL stadium".

Good game. The Bills time is here and it's only a matter of time before they get a championship. Enjoy the ride.
Reply/Quote
We love you guys. Even if we'd lost, I was going to root on the Bills next week. We don't like KC's fanbase at all. But Buffalo for the most part have been a class act.

This will be a yearly thing, and I love that teams like Cincy and Buffalo are back on top after so many years out of the playoffs.

See ya next year, Buffalo Bro. Who Dey
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Two long suffering fanbases and one had to lose. Wish it were at least in the AFCCG.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bills have a bright future and my 2nd favorite team (albit a distant 2nd)

All the best and onto next year good luck in the off-season.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:36 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: I was at the game and boy, i wish it was in Cincinnati instead. I was frozen solid.

Thanks, and I would have definitely pulled for you guys if the outcome was different. 

We'll be well acquainted adversaries over the next few years. You have a great team up there. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Here we go

Bills fans giving it the big en all week and getting out in their place like a tamed rabbit

You lost in week 17 you lost today

But please like us Bengals we have a connection blah blah
Reply/Quote
Buffalo is my favorite team after the Bengals. Good game!
Reply/Quote
Yep, I was going to be on the Bills train had they beaten us today. Way classier organization than KC
Reply/Quote
Classy post, BillsGuy.
Reply/Quote

Well said, except we got like 6" snow here...haha.

The Bills will be in it as long as Allen is there, which is to say, a while.  

Best wishes in the draft, the offseason, and I hope this is the AFC Title game for years to come.  Great rivalry.  Bills fans are pure class.  
Reply/Quote
Hate to say it, but the AFC North just hits different. Bills got out physicalled this game.

Sometimes I hate playing in the North because we all beat the **** out of each other, but it def helps prepare you for games like this.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
My cousin is a HUGE Bills fan that lives in NY and has suffered for many years.

He tailgates and goes to all of the games.

I feel for the Bills and can't stand KC.

See ya next year!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 09:44 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Here we go

Bills fans giving it the big en all week and getting out in their place like a tamed rabbit

You lost in week 17 you lost today

But please like us Bengals we have a connection blah blah

He wasn't one of the two Bills fans who were in Jungle Noise taunting and talking smack all week. Billsguy was classy in his posts. I doubt the two who were so nasty will show up here again.
Reply/Quote

thanks..we will see you next year,

Buffalo may have been colder but we had a surprise 6 inches of snow and ice to deal with here

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 326856032_1119552712068892_6529246970768...e=63D2316E]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
You're a classy dude Bills Guy! I'd be rooting for you all if we had lost. Much better fan base than KC. Great team, great QB, you'll be back strong next year.
Reply/Quote

Good game. You have a great organization and QB, and they’ll be back.
Reply/Quote
Marv Levy bitched about the Bengals no huddle and they were banned from using it a few hours before the actual game. Levy then basically stole the idea and turned it into K-Gun riding it to 4 straight SB losses.

Bengals send the Bills to the playoffs after a 17 year absence. Bills fans send Dalton's charity money and chicken wings.

The Bills bail out of Cincy after Hamlin's injury causing all kinds of problems affecting the Bengals the most. They should have been made to forfeit once they got on the plane.

So other than Dalton's charity and chicken wings - which were repaid to Hamlin's GoFundMe - the Bills have never really done anything positive for Cincy.

I don't understand the bromance either.

Reply/Quote