Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay is amazing
stainless steel adjustable ball crusher for just $37

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAINLESS-STEEL-Adjustable-Ball-CRUSHER-Spikes-Stretcher-****-Ball-Scrotum-CBT/152594099453?hash=item2387512cfd%3Ag%3A8qAAAOSwMvtZSgOC&_sacat=0&_nkw=scrotum&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313
Reply/Quote
You have too much time on your hands fred.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's cheap. In my experience, a ball crusher usually starts at $300 per kid in child support.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2018, 05:29 PM)Benton Wrote: That's cheap. In my experience, a ball crusher usually starts at $300 per kid in child support.

Not to mention a house and a car ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I'm not even going to speculate on what he was searching for when he found that.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2018, 05:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You have too much time on your hands fred.

It appears Time may not be the only thing?

(08-07-2018, 05:29 PM)Benton Wrote: That's cheap. In my experience, a ball crusher usually starts at $300 per kid in child support.

Really? I was paying $1000 a month for 2?  Damnit! I love them though. But Damnit!

(08-07-2018, 05:41 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Not to mention a house and a car ....

Also 401K - 1/2 paycheck - probably have to shut off cable and Bankruptcy usually follows. 

(08-07-2018, 06:17 PM)Beaker Wrote: I'm not even going to speculate on what he was searching for when he found that.

Miley Cyrus? Freak!  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
I know it probably sounds counter intuitive, but over the years I've learned to keep my balls separate from the women in my life.  It's not as if I've shunned having a good sex life, but when you live with a 68 year old woman it's just sort of part of the game most days.   Sad

Come to think about it I'm beginning to see where it all went south.. I've outlived the practical usefulness of that part of my anatomy . lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Reminds me of my wife. She’s a real ball buster.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
It says there was 12 sold. 12 very unlucky souls...
Reply/Quote
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F362407709392

A buck 41 + shipping 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote