Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Ravens!
(11-16-2015, 02:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In my world, when you turn it off right before Montana throws the last pass in SB XXXIII, the Bengals are champions.

Mellow

Yea, I do the same thing with 6 of those 7 Ravens losses. I turn it off before the last drive when the Ravens are winning. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well I'm drinking a lot more these days.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: After the first Bengals loss, or if / when they lose in the first round of the playoffs again the smack Forum will have tumbleweeds blowing through it with the occasional "Ben is a rapist" and "Ravens suck" thread.

LOL

(11-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Rep on pat and Bmore, but tumbleweeds lol.  Yawn

You were right.

They booed the team instead.

Bengals fans boo the only 8-0 team they've ever had

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 08:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: You were right.

They booed the team instead.

Bengals fans boo the only 8-0 team they've ever had

Rolleyes

Trolls  Confused
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Rep on pat and Bmore, but tumbleweeds lol.  Yawn

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 10:51 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Trolls  Confused

Shit....they deserved the boos after that "horse shit performance.....horse shit!" Smirk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI

.....that being said.....seems I remember some boo birds among the "Stooler Nation" at the Ketchup Bowl a few weeks ago....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2015, 05:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: Shit....they deserved the boos after that "horse shit performance.....horse shit!" Smirk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI

.....that being said.....seems I remember some boo birds among the "Stooler Nation" at the Ketchup Bowl a few weeks ago....

That was during the Michael Vick error, wasn't it?  Not with the entire starting line up playing against a horrible team, at home, while undefeated?

Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2015, 10:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: That was during the Michael Vick error, wasn't it?  Not with the entire starting line up playing against a horrible team, at home, while undefeated?

Mellow

.....so what's that have to do with fans booing?  To me, if you are undefeated, playing a sub .500 team, and with the starting lineup intact and you play like shit.....you deserve boos more than if you're playing with a washed up dog fighter who has only been in your offense less than a year. Kinda common sense. Mellow

I know....I know....we are talking about Shatzburgh and common sense in the same breath....epitome of oxymoron. Smirk

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 10:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: .....so what's that have to do with fans booing?  To me, if you are undefeated, playing a sub .500 team, and with the starting lineup intact and you play like shit.....you deserve boos more than if you're playing with a washed up dog fighter who has only been in your offense less than a year.  Kinda common sense. Mellow

I know....I know....we are talking about Shatzburgh and common sense in the same breath....epitome of oxymoron. Smirk

Pittsburgh fans booed a bad version of the team.

Cincinnati fans booed an undefeated team that had a couple bad series with their "stars" playing.

But Bengals fans aren't used to seeing a good product and don't know how to "win" yet so its understandable.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 10:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: Pittsburgh fans booed a bad version of the team.

Cincinnati fans booed an undefeated team that had a couple bad series with their "stars" playing.

But Bengals fans aren't used to seeing a good product and don't know how to "win" yet so its understandable.

"Couple bad series"?  Did you watch the game? LMAO

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2015, 02:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: "Couple bad series"?  Did you watch the game? LMAO

True wyche, but I don't think I could boo them seeing that  their only team in AFC North to start at 8-0. No other team has done better than 5-0. Every one has a bad game look at shitsburg and ratsturds.  Tongue
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:44 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: True wyche, but I don't think I could boo them seeing that  their only team in AFC North to start at 8-0. No other team has done better than 5-0. Every one has a bad game look at shitsburg and ratsturds.  Tongue

I agree Se.....I wouldn't have booed them either. I was there when they booed Carson for hitting 20k....talk about classless.  Anyway.....that shit Monday was ridiculous...they played like pure dogshit.  So , in that regard I can understand the boos.  After 25 years of no playoff wins...I get the angst.

Reply/Quote
I took my son to that game. I didn't boo but I have no problem wirh people booing a team that isn't prepared and looks like they don't want to be there. The fans cheered loudly for the D.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote