Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs
Congrats goes out to Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton for making the playoffs
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 05:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats goes out to Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton for making the playoffs

Reggie too and hall
Reply/Quote
Don't forget Car........ohhh that's right he was trash this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Congrats only if they win a playoff game. Marvin has been stinking it up after teams rolled coverage to him, he is not a #1. He was a fine #2.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 08:44 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Reggie too and hall

Oh yeah, don't know how I forgot about Reggie and Leon
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 09:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Congrats only if they win a playoff game. Marvin has been stinking it up after teams rolled coverage to him, he is not a #1. He was a fine #2.

Hopefully for their sake not too much of the Bengal rubbed off on any of them.  

Hope the Texans lose.  They can eat a bag of dicks.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yep, I am rooting for our former Bengals to win a playoff game for sure. I want AJ to see there is life outside of this hell hole, lol. If we ever do win a playoff game, I believe it will just be that and over with. There will be too much celebration with our first playoff win in a long time - and I think the season would end there, lol.
Reply/Quote
J Jo as well
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Clappington Wrote: Don't forget Car........ohhh that's right he was trash this year.

Carson should throw himself into his own lawn after the season he had.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I don't care about them once they go to another team. I only care about them when they play for OUR team. I'm selfish like that. It's MY TEAM or no team. 
Now that the season is over for us I don't care who wins what with the exception of the squeelers who can just go to hell. Here's to hoping they're 1 and done and carry on our proud tradition..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marshall Newhouse
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 01:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: I don't care about them once they go to another team. I only care about them when they play for OUR team. I'm selfish like that. It's MY TEAM or no team. 
Now that the season is over for us I don't care who wins what with the exception of the squeelers who can just go to hell. Here's to hoping they're 1 and done and carry on our proud tradition..
Me too.

**** all of those guys.... Mike Zimmer too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Clappington Wrote: Don't forget Car........ohhh that's right he was trash this year.

Carson and Dalton both regressed a bit in addition to having o-line and special teams literally ruin the season.  I wouldn't toss either in the trash, but I'm sure the talking heads will spend all off-season talking about how their great 2015's were anomalies and they've both regressed towards their more usual selves.

I realize we are supposed to approach them in a "current gf vs. our dastardly ex who dumped us" manner, but they seem to have a lot in common, football-wise. I feel for 'em (as much as a non-rich, non-athlete can).
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Nelson, Oakland is in a similar situation the Bengals were last year, with the exception of they have no where close to the defense the Bengals have/had.

Even if Carr had not gotten hurt, I don't think they would have gotten past New England without a stout defense. Brady would win a shootout.
Reply/Quote
If they win a playoff game, Bengals free agents will take note. Why ruin their prime here under Marvin like so many others have the last 14 years.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 05:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats goes out to Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton for making the playoffs

Congrats to Jones, Sanu, Reggie and Leon.  But Hamilton is a Steeler.  He can go **** himself.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
James Harrison

Cool
Reply/Quote
Meh. Don't care. I cheer for my team and don't really care about former players/coaches
Reply/Quote
Nothing left to root for this year. I'm still watching NFL...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: James Harrison

Cool

Ouch.
Reply/Quote