Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs (/Thread-Congrats-to-the-former-Bengals-who-made-the-playoffs)

Pages: 1 2

Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Trademark - 01-02-2017

Congrats goes out to Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton for making the playoffs

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Jpoore - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 05:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats goes out to Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton for making the playoffs

Reggie too and hall

Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Clappington - 01-02-2017

Don't forget Car........ohhh that's right he was trash this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - reuben.ahmed - 01-02-2017

Congrats only if they win a playoff game. Marvin has been stinking it up after teams rolled coverage to him, he is not a #1. He was a fine #2.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Trademark - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 08:44 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Reggie too and hall

Oh yeah, don't know how I forgot about Reggie and Leon

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Awful Llama - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 09:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Congrats only if they win a playoff game. Marvin has been stinking it up after teams rolled coverage to him, he is not a #1. He was a fine #2.

Hopefully for their sake not too much of the Bengal rubbed off on any of them.  

Hope the Texans lose.  They can eat a bag of dicks.  

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - reuben.ahmed - 01-02-2017

Yep, I am rooting for our former Bengals to win a playoff game for sure. I want AJ to see there is life outside of this hell hole, lol. If we ever do win a playoff game, I believe it will just be that and over with. There will be too much celebration with our first playoff win in a long time - and I think the season would end there, lol.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - WhoDave72 - 01-02-2017

J Jo as well

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Shake n Blake - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Clappington Wrote: Don't forget Car........ohhh that's right he was trash this year.

Carson should throw himself into his own lawn after the season he had.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - grampahol - 01-02-2017

I don't care about them once they go to another team. I only care about them when they play for OUR team. I'm selfish like that. It's MY TEAM or no team. 
Now that the season is over for us I don't care who wins what with the exception of the squeelers who can just go to hell. Here's to hoping they're 1 and done and carry on our proud tradition..

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - bfine32 - 01-02-2017

Marshall Newhouse

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - jason - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 01:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: I don't care about them once they go to another team. I only care about them when they play for OUR team. I'm selfish like that. It's MY TEAM or no team. 
Now that the season is over for us I don't care who wins what with the exception of the squeelers who can just go to hell. Here's to hoping they're 1 and done and carry on our proud tradition..
Me too.

**** all of those guys.... Mike Zimmer too.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - Nately120 - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 09:16 AM)Clappington Wrote: Don't forget Car........ohhh that's right he was trash this year.

Carson and Dalton both regressed a bit in addition to having o-line and special teams literally ruin the season.  I wouldn't toss either in the trash, but I'm sure the talking heads will spend all off-season talking about how their great 2015's were anomalies and they've both regressed towards their more usual selves.

I realize we are supposed to approach them in a "current gf vs. our dastardly ex who dumped us" manner, but they seem to have a lot in common, football-wise. I feel for 'em (as much as a non-rich, non-athlete can).

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - bengalguy71 - 01-02-2017

Speaking of Nelson, Oakland is in a similar situation the Bengals were last year, with the exception of they have no where close to the defense the Bengals have/had.

Even if Carr had not gotten hurt, I don't think they would have gotten past New England without a stout defense. Brady would win a shootout.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - jj22 - 01-02-2017

If they win a playoff game, Bengals free agents will take note. Why ruin their prime here under Marvin like so many others have the last 14 years.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - McC - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 05:54 AM)Trademark Wrote: Congrats goes out to Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu and Cobi Hamilton for making the playoffs

Congrats to Jones, Sanu, Reggie and Leon.  But Hamilton is a Steeler.  He can go **** himself.

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - fredtoast - 01-02-2017

James Harrison

Cool

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - motoarch - 01-02-2017

Meh. Don't care. I cheer for my team and don't really care about former players/coaches

Nothing left to root for this year. I'm still watching NFL...

RE: Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs - kdgjr - 01-02-2017

(01-02-2017, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: James Harrison

Cool

Ouch.