Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to the former Bengals who made the playoffs
(01-02-2017, 03:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: James Harrison

Cool

I know he was with the Bengals but I really don't consider him a former Bengal
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 05:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: I know he was with the Bengals but I really don't consider him a former Bengal

Neither does he.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:03 PM)McC Wrote: Congrats to Jones, Sanu, Reggie and Leon.  But Hamilton is a Steeler.  He can go **** himself.

I would root for the Palestinian National Team (if there was one) before I root for the steelers.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Screw 'em all.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 09:17 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Congrats only if they win a playoff game. Marvin has been stinking it up after teams rolled coverage to him, he is not a #1. He was a fine #2.

This. What's to congratulate if they lose their 4th, 5th or 6th playoff game in a row?

And yes, it needs to be noted that Jones was a BUST as a $9 million #1 WR. LaFell's numbers were arguably better, especially considering he was a #2 making 2.5 million.

(01-02-2017, 03:41 PM)motoarch Wrote: Meh.  Don't care.  I cheer for my team and don't really care about former players/coaches

This. People get too into their feelings over these players who couldn't care less about them. I only like them when they're helping my team. If they're not helping my team, then bye. If they're with another team, they don't exist anymore.

(01-04-2017, 09:56 AM)McC Wrote: Neither does he.

Good.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote