Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congrats to the guys....
(01-30-2023, 11:31 AM)Destro Wrote: Said before: Around 40 years as a Bengals fan and have loved several players and have seen two teams get to the Super Bowl, but this is my favorite team of players ever. Good Oline and we beat the mess out of the Chiefs. Address that and some other imperfect positions in the off season and we will be even better. The Bills are regressing, the Bengals will be reloading.

You might be right. 

I personally think the Bills peaked early and couldn't sustain. Blowing out the superbowl champs at home in the opener when they were healthy, Titans and Steelers. The nightmare Jets game when Allen got hurt and then Von Miller a couple games later were too much.

Won't know till next year.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:36 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: You might be right. 

I personally think the Bills peaked early and couldn't sustain. Blowing out the superbowl champs at home in the opener when they were healthy, Titans and Steelers. The nightmare Jets game when Allen got hurt and then Von Miller a couple games later were too much.

Won't know till next year.

Yeah, this season actually looks like the Chiefs will win it all. The Smeagols weren't very impressive in their win against the 49ers
without a QB. Didn't even look like pro football to me, then I watched the AFC and THOSE are some professional football teams.

Just like the Bills, damn good team, just need to fix that OL, same as us. We have most our players, they were just hurt.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:11 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm truly envious of those who can so easily let games like this go.  Takes me a couple days to really get over it no matter how hard I try.

220 days is like an eternity.  lol.  Over a year to see if we can finally win one.

I really thought this was our year.  AFC is staked.  The Ravens wrecked our o-line in 2 games.  The odds of getting to the SB again are low.  Especially with KC and Mahomes.  They are just next level.

They aren't next level in comparison to the Bengals. We're 3-1 against them in our current team's 'window' and every game has been close. 

We're just as good as they are. I don't think either team lit it up yesterday, but most would certainly say the Bengals can play better. And we walked off with a 3 point loss... The result sucked, but we proved yesterday that even if we're not fully at it, we are very much at the top of the AFC. Kansas are #1 but we're right there with them.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:10 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: They aren't next level in comparison to the Bengals. We're 3-1 against them in our current team's 'window' and every game has been close. 

We're just as good as they are. I don't think either team lit it up yesterday, but most would certainly say the Bengals can play better. And we walked off with a 3 point loss... The result sucked, but we proved yesterday that even if we're not fully at it, we are very much at the top of the AFC. Kansas are #1 but we're right there with them.

No doubt. We are the level. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:11 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm truly envious of those who can so easily let games like this go.  Takes me a couple days to really get over it no matter how hard I try.

220 days is like an eternity.  lol.  Over a year to see if we can finally win one.

I really thought this was our year.  AFC is staked.  The Ravens wrecked our o-line in 2 games.  The odds of getting to the SB again are low.  Especially with KC and Mahomes.  They are just next level.

The next level ?  Chiefs barely escaped with a last second FG victory and needed help to achieve that even.

Plus they lost the 3 prior games in very recent history to the Bengals as well. 

The Bengals may or may not make to the promised land, but it won't be because KC is next level better than Bengals though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Eagles will decimate KC...
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 10:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The Eagles will decimate KC...

I hope the Kermit & Kelce show goes down in flames, but I don't think I've ever cared less about watching a SB.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 10:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I hope the Kermit & Kelce show goes down in flames, but I don't think I've ever cared less about watching a SB.

2019 for me. Patriots-Rams was always going to be a snorefest with the media Dutch-ruddering Brady the entire night, and that's exactly how it played out.
Reply/Quote