Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations America
Our system is set up in a way the the less educated minority gets to choose our leader.

At last look Hillary is winning by 630,000+ votes. This number is expected to grow.

To go along with that Hillary won voters with a college degree by 9%.

By no means does having a college degree make you a better individual than a person without one. But when looking at a country as a whole. Generally the people with a college degree have a little bit more brains. Funny thing is they tend to go to big cities where there are more jobs, hmm does that hurt us in the broke-ass EC?

So some how some way in 2016 a Democracy allows the less intelligent minority to choose the leader while the more intelligent majority gets told to sit down and stop crying.

What a joke.

More intelligent majority... We think this qualified individual is better for our country
Less intelligent minority... Umm Trump bro he was on TV and stuff

My country just got punked by a reality TV show host who has zero political experience, multiple bankruptcies, lost his ability to get a loan on his own, personally shipped jobs over seas, a foreign wife with communist ties, is under IRS audit, has a pending fraud case, and dozens of other pending lawsuits.

And he is now my president because the less educated minority said so?

Sounds like the perfect system all the Trumpets voted to keep.
(11-13-2016, 03:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Our system is set up in a way the the less educated minority gets to choose our leader.

At last look Hillary is winning by 630,000+ votes. This number is expected to grow.

By no means does having a college degree make you a better individual than a person without one. But when looking at a country as a whole. Generally the people with a college degree have a little bit more brains. Funny thing is they tend to go to big cities where there are more jobs, hmm does that hurt us in the broke-ass EC?

So some how some way in 2016 a Democracy allows the less intelligent minority to choose the leader while the more intelligent majority gets told to sit down and stop crying.

What a joke.

More intelligent majority... We think this qualified individual is better for our country

My country just got punked by a reality TV show host who has zero political experience, multiple bankruptcies, lost his ability to get a loan on his own, personally shipped jobs over seas, a foreign wife with communist ties, is under IRS audit, has a pending fraud case, and dozens of other pending lawsuits.

Lol, the butt hurt is strong in this one.

Oh, before calling people without a college education stupid, you should make sure you don't look stupid yourself. We live in a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy.
(11-13-2016, 03:51 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Lol, the butt hurt is strong in this one.

Oh, before calling people without a college education stupid, you should make sure you don't look stupid yourself. We live in a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. 
(11-13-2016, 03:51 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Lol, the butt hurt is strong in this one.

"government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

I call it a democracy. This is a government for us and by us. 
(11-13-2016, 03:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Our system is set up in a way the the less educated minority gets to choose our leader.

That's what a lot of people said when Obama got elected.

Naturally it follows, according to liberal logic, that you're a racist.
--------------------------------------------------------

Current number is 574,064.  Since you were keeping count, I figured you'd at least like to be right.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

What a joke.

1. College degrees do not necessarily make a person smarter.

2. People with college degrees are not the majority.

3. The majority of people who live in cities (the population centers that Clinton won) are on the middle to lower end of the socioeconomic and education segments.

4. Who determined that Clinton was automatically more qualified? Trump could do an excellent job. Or he could not, but that has not been determined yet.

5. Trump won a greater area of the US by a landslide, not just the cities.

6. I did not vote for Trump. My vote went to Gary Johnson because I could not stand the policies of either Trump or Clinton. But I am not crying because the candidate I preferred did not win. Learn how life works, put on your big boy pants, and suck it up Nancy.
(11-13-2016, 11:27 AM)Beaker Wrote: 1. College degrees do not necessarily make a person smarter.

2. People with college degrees are not the majority.

3. The majority of people who live in cities (the population centers that Clinton won) are on the middle to lower end of the socioeconomic and education segments.

4. Who determined that Clinton was automatically more qualified? Trump could do an excellent job. Or he could not, but that has not been determined yet.

5. Trump won a greater area of the US by a landslide, not just the cities.

6. I did not vote for Trump. My vote went to Gary Johnson because I could not stand the policies of either Trump or Clinton. But I am not crying because the candidate I preferred did not win. Learn how life works, put on your big boy pants, and suck it up Nancy.

Cue gravity's effect on mic'.

I think the word you're looking for is deplorables.

I wonder why the candidate that ran on a student loan forgiveness program revived a whopping 9% more support from the college educated.

As to the rest: more of the same. I hope that others that have started to focus on popular vote after the election read it and see how petty and vindictive they sound.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
What I think is it is funny to see all the people who voted for Trump get their panties in a wad over "less educated".

College education doesn't mean squat if you want to be a welder or a plumber.

Having a degree doesn't make anyone smarter or better than anyone else.

It's just  a simple truth that a vast majority of those without a degree or with less education voted for Trump.

That does not equate to "dumb people voted for Trump" but the people who did vote for him have taken it as an insult.  

I think that says more about them than it does the stat itself or the people reporting it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-13-2016, 04:32 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. 
Read the portion of this post that precedes the bold.......

Now, go re-read your OP.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(11-13-2016, 11:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder why the candidate that ran on a student loan forgiveness program revived a whopping 9% more support from the college educated.

Interesting point ^^^. The whole free college crap was nothing more than a political maneuver scam to get votes. Similar to Trump saying he will deport millions of illegals which wont happen either. Especially after reading that Paul Ryan said it wont happen either.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(11-13-2016, 03:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: To go along with that Hillary won votyers with a college degree by 9%.

Where exactly are you getting your numbers? There is no way of telling who voted for who and their education. If your trusting exit polls and media assumptions, I would have hoped you would have learned your lesson by now. People with college degrees are not the only educated people. There are many millions of people who were educated through tech and trade schools, apprenticeships, OJT and even self taught.

Your resembling a similar viewpoint of that which you were voting against.

(11-13-2016, 11:54 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

This one was even better:

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
I don't have a college degree but I do understand that if there were no electoral college, the campaign strategies would've been different. Therefore, this whining about the popular vote is moot. I'm an idiot though, so I could be wrong. Also, I'm about to enroll in school...maybe I should rethink that? How could an idiot with no college degree get through college? Ninja

Fact is, a college degree has nothing to do with sound reasoning and logic. I witness that every day on these boards.

Seriously though, how does a degree in engineering or say...education help you sift through campaign BS and better forecast who will make a better POTUS? Lots of arrogance in the OP, not much quality argument.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(11-13-2016, 12:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Interesting point ^^^. The whole free college crap was nothing more than a political maneuver scam to get votes. 

What is even more telling is when you research College Grad by age. Younger College Grads voted overwhelmingly for Hillary, while the more mature Grads gravitated toward Trump. You will also see that the more successful American went with Trump.

So we can believe the OP and accept that the younger and poorer are more intelligent or we can understand that Hills got the demographic she pandered to.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Further proof that a degree doesn't make you smarter than anyone else:

Dr. Ben Carson is a genius at what he does.

But he thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old.

And he'll be in Trump's cabinet somewhere.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-13-2016, 01:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fact is, a college degree has nothing to do with sound reasoning and logic. I witness that every day on these boards.

A college degree is nothing more than a piece of paper to give you opportunities professionally that the door would normally be closed.

I know plenty of college grads who can't write a professional email.