Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations America
Thought this was an interesting tidbit.

"More Constitutional amendments have been proposed to reform or eliminate the Electoral College than on any other subject.
There have been over 700 proposals introduced in Congress to reform or eliminate the Electoral College."

http://www.history.com/news/9-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-electoral-college
So the guy who claimed the election was rigged and lost the popular vote by a landslide is trying to block recount efforts in states where he won by the smallest of margins.

Am I the only one concerned with those actions?
(12-03-2016, 10:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So the guy who claimed the election was rigged and lost the popular vote by a landslide is trying to block recount efforts in states where he won by the smallest of margins.

Am I the only one concerned with those actions?

Of course you are not. There are a great many here and Nationally that are concerned with which side of the bed Trump gets up on. 

I read since 1890 all Presidents get up on the left side of the bed, but there are reports that Trump gets up on the right. Just more proof he is not fit to be POTUS. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-03-2016, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you are not. There are a great many here and Nationally that are concerned with which side of the bed Trump gets up on. 

I read since 1890 all Presidents get up on the left side of the bed, but there are reports that Trump gets up on the right. Just more proof he is not fit to be POTUS. 

The left side of the bed is closest the bathroom, that's the only reason why.
(12-03-2016, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you are not. There are a great many here and Nationally that are concerned with which side of the bed Trump gets up on. 

I dont get it?

So you are OK with him trying to block a recount?

What is there to hide?

Guy screams and cries about the election being rigged. While hackers slowly helped him "win" the election. Now he tries to kill a recount that if anything at least reassures Americans the election isnt rigged.

I didnt expect a change in results. But it honestly scares me Trump is spending money to stop a simple recount.
[Image: Loud-Noises.jpg]
--------------------------------------------------------

Mellow

[Image: apple-vs-orange.jpg]

...even it was sarcasm.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.