Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connor Williams - thoughts?
(02-22-2022, 05:11 AM)pulses Wrote: People are harping over Wiliams penalties he had a bad year. The two years before that he had 10 total. Whatever he was doing last year I'm sure Pollack can get it corrected.

Yeah, which is why I am not overly concerned about that factor like I usually would be.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2022, 12:25 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, which is why I am not overly concerned about that factor like I usually would be.

I think Williams woulld be an upgrade over Spain but my biggest concern would be Williams has had the advantage of playing beside one of the best left tackles in football Tyron Smith.  That has to help Williams a lot.  I would welcome Conner Williams to the team with open arms but I would rather have Tomlinson as I think he is a stronger guard.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2022, 12:06 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I think Williams woulld be an upgrade over Spain but my biggest concern would be Williams has had the advantage of playing beside one of the best left tackles in football Tyron Smith.  That has to help Williams a lot.  I would welcome Conner Williams to the team with open arms but I would rather have Tomlinson as I think he is a stronger guard.

Tomlinson has Trent Williams to help him. The best LT in the NFL...
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2022, 12:06 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I think Williams woulld be an upgrade over Spain but my biggest concern would be Williams has had the advantage of playing beside one of the best left tackles in football Tyron Smith.  That has to help Williams a lot.  I would welcome Conner Williams to the team with open arms but I would rather have Tomlinson as I think he is a stronger guard.

As Bengalpool said Laken had a lot of help from his LT as well. My question is can Conner play RG?

That is where I would like to put him if he can and we grab him and keep Spain at LG.
Reply/Quote