Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper doesn't think Jones should be suspended
"I don’t think he should be suspended,” he continued. “We were just playing physical. I should’ve been playing physical. Honestly, I didn’t even know I hit my head on the helmet.”

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25301521/amari-cooper-adam-jones-shouldnt-be-suspended-for-head-slam
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
That Pacman-Reggie tableau needs to become the DBs' posterizing moment.

Only things missing are a dangling loogie and a "Say 'uncle'!" caption...
Reply/Quote
If Cooper didn't even no she hit his head on the helmet, then it couldn't have been that bad.

If Jones got punched in the throat, then it was probably just a retaliation thing where he just kind of shoved his head in the direction of the helmet with no real intent of "I'm going to bash this guy's head into this helmet."
Reply/Quote
...He should still get a game, this is the NFL discipline we're talking about. Whether it was or wasn't as bad as it looked, you can't do that crap.

The illegal stiff arm wasn't right but it's no excuse to retaliate that violently.
Reply/Quote
Just saw on pft...no suspension for jones.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:15 PM)Stormborn Wrote: ...He should still get a game, this is the NFL discipline we're talking about. Whether it was or wasn't as bad as it looked, you can't do that crap.

The illegal stiff arm wasn't right but it's no excuse to retaliate that violently.

watch the tape..better rumbles in highschool

quit over reacting
Reply/Quote
If he says Pacman should, he's opening the door for himself to get in trouble with the hands to the throat
Reply/Quote
People got so mad when guys paid to be violent are violent lol
Reply/Quote
Who cares what Cooper thinks?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who cares what Cooper thinks?

if hes not mad about it as the "victim" why should anyone else
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if hes not mad about it as the "victim" why should anyone else

Because he hit the man in the throat right before he did it.
He knows if he went out and said Jones should be out, Adam would reply and people would actually look into it more. 
Self preservation 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:04 PM)xavierdude Wrote: watch the tape..better rumbles in highschool

quit over reacting

People love piling on PacMan for some reason. Cooper had better learn how to block properly, or PacMan won't be the only DB to rip his head off this year. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:30 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Because he hit the man in the throat right before he did it.
He knows if he went out and said Jones should be out, Adam would reply and people would actually look into it more. 
Self preservation 

but no one is complaining about that they are all bashing jones
Reply/Quote
I wish Pacman had waited until a Steelers game to pull that stunt.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:04 PM)xavierdude Wrote: watch the tape..better rumbles in highschool

quit over reacting

1. You're a troll, no one takes anything you say seriously.

2. I've seen the tape, he took off his helmet, and pushed his head into it in a violent form, regardless what the impact or pain inflicted upon Cooper, it was malicious and an overreaction on his part from the throat shot (which I am aware is illegal since you can't stiff arm someone without the ball).

3. Who the Hell cares about what happens with teenage football in this case?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 05:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if hes not mad about it as the "victim" why should anyone else

A man beats the shit out of his wife.  She doesn't want to press charges.  The state usually will anyway.   Should they not since the "victim" doesn't want them to?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 03:15 PM)Stormborn Wrote: ...He should still get a game, this is the NFL discipline we're talking about. Whether it was or wasn't as bad as it looked, you can't do that crap.

Violently????
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 08:40 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: A man beats the shit out of his wife.  She doesn't want to press charges.  The state usually will anyway.   Should they not since the "victim" doesn't want them to?

Are you actually being serious with this comparison? How in any way are the two similar?

Reply/Quote
Rookie lesson learned.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
is it sunday yet? lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote