Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Davis
(04-16-2017, 09:08 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: so i guess your math  the #9 pick of a draft and #87 pick of a draft are equal ???
Theyre not equal, but Having already been stated that vigil ia the starting sam, with burfict at the will and mitner at middle and rey backing them alll up.
(04-16-2017, 09:12 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I can say the same thing as you did on barnett  I don;t think Williams or Davis warrant the 9th pick and just as you pointed out we can get a good DE later we can get a good WR in Goodwin later to.   As for Green.. i dont see anyone comparing these WRS in any way form to AJ green when he was drafted  so there is no equal replacement for Green in this draft  i would hope we can agree on that
Please dont get me wront. Noway is williams aj green. Hes more of keenan allen.but in 5 years if we are always picking in the 20s we wont have a number 1 wr. Both williams and davis project as 1s. But i saw godwin get completely shut down by lattimore didnt even have a catch. But again no reciever in this draft is aj green. Few are.
Reply/Quote
It feels like this is a draft where there are about 4 or 5 top guys, and then you've got a wide range of guys that will be at the next level. Would be a reason to trade down, but that would mean someone would be trading up, which also doesn't seem like it's going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2017, 08:34 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: It feels like this is a draft where there are about 4 or 5 top guys, and then you've got a wide range of guys that will be at the next level. Would be a reason to trade down, but that would mean someone would be trading up, which also doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Well depend on those first 8 picks I can see if no quarterback goes someone might trade up to snag quarterback at 9
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote