Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those hoping for a HC change...
I wonder if Dalton will suddenly say he doesn't want to play for the Bengals anymore? What a quitter. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 12:30 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That isn't going to happen. They are going to give it their best and even though that sucks from a draft standpoint, you kinda have to admire them for it. The team is still playing for Marvin. And again, we aren't that far from having a winning record. I don't have any problem letting them re-load in the draft (comp picks! and hopefully something for AJM) and seeing what happens. I have said before i don't want Marvin fired for what is left behind him. 
However, if they play Ogeebogee at LT, during the remainder of this season as reported in another thread, they might need to hang onto McCarron because Dalton will be blindsided onto IR. As Forrest Gump would say, "Stupid is as Stupid does."
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 08:43 PM)Derrick Wrote: However, if they play Ogeebogee at LT, during the remainder of this season as reported in another thread, they might need to hang onto McCarron because Dalton will be blindsided onto IR. As Forrest Gump would say, "Stupid is as Stupid does."

AJM would be killed in 1 game behind this line because he holds the ball too long for those schmucks. So, he really isn't a benefit at all.  

Reply/Quote