Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cornerback
Kevin King CB Green Bay
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
My list of FA CBs I like:
Rasul Douglas
Casey Hayward
DJ Reed
Reply/Quote
He can run and jump apparently...

Donte Jackson

Reply/Quote
Apple isn't my first choice among all FAs, but he did settle down nicely after a rocky start and we went to the super bowl with him @ the position. They could have done a hell of a lot worse than Apple last year. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
JC to the chargers
Reply/Quote
We also have Waynes or about 11 million to sign 1 or 2 other CB's if we cut him. i would sign Gilmore for 9 or 10 million a year for 3 years with a voidable year. The cap hit could be kept around 5 or 6 million in 2022.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Tiger

They may stick with Trae Waynes but bring Apple back and draft a guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:37 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

They may stick with Trae Waynes but bring Apple back and draft a guy.

Not a chance.

Reply/Quote
Why is Trae Waynes still on the team?

Serious question. Like why haven't we cut him yet? Starting to get worried we may keep him
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:42 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Why is Trae Waynes still on the team?

Serious question. Like why haven't we cut him yet? Starting to get worried we may keep him

No reason to cut him yet. Bengals Corner depth is shakey right now. I'm all for cutting Waynes but I wouldnt until his replacement is on the roster... 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:42 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Why is Trae Waynes still on the team?

They always take their time cutting guys.

Reply/Quote
I think there will be CB options at 31. Not sure about OG or OC options. May be a RT option but there will be RT options with the 2nd round pick.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not a chance.

Tiger
Never say never
Reply/Quote
I've always been a big Casey Hayward fan.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We also have Waynes or about 11 million to sign 1 or 2 other CB's if we cut him. i would sign Gilmore for 9 or 10 million a year for 3 years with a voidable year. The cap hit could be kept around 5 or 6 million in 2022.

Gilmore is wanting around 15 million a year from what I read. Doubt he takes that much of a discount but who knows.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 08:21 PM)pulses Wrote: Gilmore is wanting around 15 million a year from what I read. Doubt he takes that much of a discount but who knows.

What did we sign Waynes for? This would be huge if we could make it happen
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 08:21 PM)pulses Wrote: Gilmore is wanting around 15 million a year from what I read. Doubt he takes that much of a discount but who knows.

With Jackson taking 16 I think it just pushed the whole market down. Davis took 15 in TB so I think Gilmore may be pushed closer to 13-14 a year now.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 08:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: With Jackson taking 16 I think it just pushed the whole market down. Davis took 15 in TB so I think Gilmore may be pushed closer to 13-14 a year now.
offer him 2/25 to chase a ring and see
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2022, 08:39 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: What did we sign Waynes for? This would be huge if we could make it happen

Waynes is 10.8 when cut.
Reply/Quote
How do the chargers Have so much cap to spend? They gave Mike Williams a massive deal, traded for Mack, signed Jackson. Fixed their O line last year. I’m just jelly we didn’t get CJ jackson. I think he would have taken our D to the next level.
Reply/Quote