Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
Yeah, this anti-parasite drug that doesn't target viruses is going to somehow take care of a virus. Morons.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 03:16 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, this anti-parasite drug that doesn't target viruses is going to somehow take care of a virus. Morons.

Meh, I've spoken to people who are convinced the government is paying/threatening doctors into killing everyone who isn't vaccinated....also, the vaccine will kill you, so I guess the USA will be wiped out soon.  We deserve it.

I don't understand how people could be patriotic to a country that is attempting to assassinate its entire population, but meh...USA, USA, USA!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I heard today the virus was intentionally released by China after a visit by the dems.

The right wing moronization machine is running on all cylinders
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 05:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I heard today the virus was intentionally released by China after a visit by the dems.

The right wing moronization machine is running on all cylinders

I can't grasp how the most ardent Trump fans could simultaneously believe that the virus is a biological attack from a hostile foreign nation, a hoax, and something that is being blown out of proportion by the left-wing media that only exists to make white people look evil.

The China virus is an attack from a country that hates us!
So are you going to protect yourself from it?
Nah, it's an overblown hoax and I hear protecting yourself from it either doesn't work or will kill you.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 06:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't grasp how the most ardent Trump fans could simultaneously believe that the virus is a biological attack from a hostile foreign nation, a hoax, and something that is being blown out of proportion by the left-wing media that only exists to make white people look evil.

The China virus is an attack from a country that hates us!
So are you going to protect yourself from it?
Nah, it's an overblown hoax and I hear protecting yourself from it either doesn't work or will kill you.

If mental gymnastics burned calories, the really nutter ones wouldn't be called Meal Team Six or Gravy Seals.
Reply/Quote
Fat guy husband of my pseudo cousin asked be if I’m “pro-shot or no-shot” this weekend at the funeral of a child cousin of mine this weekend. It took me a moment to understand what he was talking about before walking away and smoking my first cig in 3 months to get the **** away from this idiot. Knowing the intelligence level of this guy who refuses to go to a doctor and will only sleep in a lazy boy because it ‘lets him breathe’, I knew where it was going and didn’t want to shatter realities given the circumstances. Most unbelievable part is this guy is a sheriff who determines criminal intent on the daily. Im amazed that someone who interacts with the public constantly wouldn’t be vax’d, but dismayed he has power over others in many situations considering how incredibly dumb he is. RIP little dude.
Reply/Quote
My boss is very much anti-vaxx - blames the MMR shot for his kids having diabetes (that they're a family of fat ***** means nothing to him).

I recently put a sign on my office door that says 'only vaccinated personnel beyond this point' just to piss him off. It worked, especially when I argued that I can make that decision because he doesn't get to decide whether I get sick from him being unvaccinated or not.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 10:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Fat guy husband of my pseudo cousin asked be if I’m “pro-shot or no-shot” this weekend at the funeral of a child cousin of mine this weekend.   It took me a moment to understand what he was talking about before walking away and smoking my first cig in 3 months  to get the **** away from this idiot.  Knowing the intelligence level of this guy who refuses to go to a doctor and will only sleep in a lazy boy because it ‘lets him breathe’, I knew where it was going and didn’t want to shatter realities given the circumstances.  Most unbelievable part is this guy is a sheriff who determines criminal intent on the daily.   Im amazed that someone who interacts with the public constantly wouldn’t be vax’d, but dismayed he has power over others in many situations considering how incredibly dumb he is.   RIP little dude.

Covid is cutting through so many LEOs im surprised it hasn't been postulated that it was a biological attach orchestrated by BLM. 
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 07:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Covid is cutting through so many LEOs im surprised it hasn't been postulated that it was a biological attach orchestrated by BLM. 

Breaking news: is COVID-19 a BLM and ANTIFA bio-weapon? Tune in to Tucker Carlson tonight!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 07:31 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Covid is cutting through so many LEOs im surprised it hasn't been postulated that it was a biological attach orchestrated by BLM. 

(09-23-2021, 10:36 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Breaking news: is COVID-19 a BLM and ANTIFA bio-weapon? Tune in to Tucker Carlson tonight!

BLM and ANTIFA coordinated with China, Islam and communist college professors!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2021, 12:21 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: BLM and ANTIFA coordinated with China, Islam and communist college professors!

But it's just the flu bro
Reply/Quote
Who to trust...who to trust? 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Just a personal note:

Found out over the weekend that a cousin (actually my mom's cousin's son) who I knew and who graduated with my wife died of covid.

Unvaccinated.  Traveled out of town and with people who were unvaccinated.  Got sick for a week and finally went to the hospital and was gone two weeks later.

And another guy that is in the same social circles as me and my wife is in a medically induced coma with covid right now.

Also unvaccinated.

And the person who told us about both...is unvaccinated and REFUSES to get the shot.  His two children refuse to get the shot.

There are just no words for some people that will make them understand.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just a personal note:

Found out over the weekend that a cousin (actually my mom's cousin's son) who I knew and who graduated with my wife died of covid.

Unvaccinated.  Traveled out of town and with people who were unvaccinated.  Got sick for a week and finally went to the hospital and was gone two weeks later.

And another guy that is in the same social circles as me and my wife is in a medically induced coma with covid right now.

Also unvaccinated.

And the person who told us about both...is unvaccinated and REFUSES to get the shot.  His two children refuse to get the shot.

I just tell people if God wanted you unvaccinated he would have made you Amish. 
Reply/Quote
Another...

https://thehill.com/policy/transportation/tsa/576756-republican-state-senator-banned-from-alaska-airlines-after-mask

Quote:Alaska state Sen. Lora Reinbold ®, who in April gained fame after she was banned from Alaskan Airlines for not wearing a mask, posted on her Facebook page Tuesday that she had tested positive for COVID-19. 

"It's my turn to battle Covid head on... game on! Who do you think is going to win?" Reinbold wrote in a Facebook post. 

She then criticized the directions she'd received about her positive test for treatment.

"I am completely unimpressed with instructions, on my positive test, that says to go home & take Tylenol (which is contraindicated) until you cannot breathe," she wrote.

Acetaminophen, the active ingredient in Tylenol, is frequently recommended as a medication to reduce fevers for people diagnosed with COVID-19.  

Reinbold also wrote in her Facebook post that she was "blessed to have gotten ivirmectin the 'de -covider.' " 

[Image: Capture.jpg]

The FDA has issued warnings over the use of ivermectin. 

Coronavirus cases in Alaska are down 30 percent in the last two weeks, alongside deaths being down by 68 percent, and hospitalizations down 10 percent, according to data from The New York Times. These numbers follow trends nationally, where COVID-19 rates have been on the decline.
Reply/Quote
While I will probably never understand why anyone in public service, who is in contact with the public daily, would NOT want to be protected by the vaccine THIS is wrong and a judge should know better.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 10:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Just a personal note:

Also unvaccinated.

Just wanted to add back to this that the man in the coma passed away this past Friday.

Get vaccinated.
Reply/Quote
Who do I trust with respect to the COVID vaccine?

My doctor!

He told me based on MY personal medical history NOT to take it. Most of his patients he vaccinated.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 10:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Who do I trust with respect to the COVID vaccine?

My doctor!

He told me based on MY personal medical history NOT to take it.  Most of his patients he vaccinated.

Good.  You doctor gave you good advice for you.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 10:40 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Who do I trust with respect to the COVID vaccine?

My doctor!

He told me based on MY personal medical history NOT to take it.  Most of his patients he vaccinated.

Can't fault you for that.

Just promise us you won't take a horse de-worming medication unless your doctor also recommends it.

And if he does, please get a second opinion.
Reply/Quote