Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-22-2020, 12:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re the one saying to get rid of masks even though you don’t know how they work. Then when people don’t wear mask or social distance you complain about that, too.

What?  My argument is about not keeping everything shut down.  I said before if businesses want to mandate masks fine.  Masks in closed areas, fine.  I don't have a problem with that.  Social distance if you can.  Fine.

The problem I have is trying to keep everything locked down.  The numbers don't warrant that imo. 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 12:12 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, with your history of heart disease you fall into one of the categories of people Mickey doesn’t give a shit about during this pandemic. We really can’t be bothered protecting guys like you when we need to eat inside of the McDonalds instead of using the drive thru.

WTF bro?  What is your deal?  I never said anything like that.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 09:49 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: WTF bro?  What is your deal?  I never said anything like that.

You’re pretty clear you don’t give a shit about the elderly or people with medical conditions.

(09-21-2020, 08:46 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Open it up!!!

As soon as you show me stats of 100's of thousands or millions of healthy people dropping dead in short periods of time I will reconsider my opinion.

I don't need to know how a mask works to see 200K deaths in 7 months and 40% of that was nursing home deaths and out of the last 60% the majority was elderly with comorbitities.  I took the + out to account for the workers you cited.

You admit you see 100s of thousands dead. It’s just that you discount them as if the don’t matter because they are elderly or have a medical condition.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 04:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re pretty clear you don’t give a shit about the elderly or people with medical conditions.

You admit you see 100s of thousands dead. It’s just that you discount them as if the don’t matter because they are elderly or have a medical condition.

Old/Sick Lives Matter.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 04:14 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Old/Sick Lives Matter.

Therein lies the irony of conservatives claiming All Lives Matter. Because clearly they don’t. Dude even provided a study discounting the value of some lives on a sliding scale.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 04:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re pretty clear you don’t give a shit about the elderly or people with medical conditions.

Nope.

200K and nope.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2020, 10:34 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nope.

200K and nope.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/22/pence-covid-deaths-420120

Pence said there would be 100s of thousand more dead if not for the mitigation strategies so naturally let’s get rid of the shit that is saving lives.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 01:59 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/22/pence-covid-deaths-420120

Pence said there would be 100s of thousand more dead if not for the mitigation strategies so naturally let’s get rid of the shit that is saving lives.

I hope you have great day!

Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
The County Executive encouraged people to plan ahead for Halloween and leave candy out rather than do door to door if they were going to have Halloween.

Conservatives have taken this as being an "executive order" to "ban Halloween".

This dummy ran for Board of Ed (he got demolished in the primaries). He had a history of trolling on the internet before running, and when people posted screen shots of things he said in these local facebook groups (like "if you're poor in this county, it just means you're lazy") he claimed they were all fake and made up to falsely attack him.

[Image: HzWCSqy.png]
[Image: HR7xbEl.png]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:17 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The County Executive encouraged people to plan ahead for Halloween and leave candy out rather than do door to door if they were going to have Halloween.

Conservatives have taken this as being an "executive order" to "ban Halloween".

This dummy ran for Board of Ed (he got demolished in the primaries). He had a history of trolling on the internet before running, and when people posted screen shots of things he said in these local facebook groups (like "if you're poor in this county, it just means you're lazy") he claimed they were all fake and made up to falsely attack him.

[Image: HzWCSqy.png]
[Image: HR7xbEl.png]

So 1 guy equals all conservatives?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:27 AM)PhilHos Wrote: So 1 guy equals all conservatives?

No, the numerous conservatives who have been responding to all of his posts, including that one, make up "conservatives" not "all conservatives".

I get that you're trying to come back swinging after that terrible outing on your part yesterday, but you realized I was just going to call you out on this, right?

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, the numerous conservatives who have been responding to all of his posts, including that one, make up "conservatives" not "all conservatives".

Maybe you want to post them, too, then?

(09-23-2020, 11:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I get that you're trying to come back swinging after that terrible outing on your part yesterday, but you realized I was just going to call you out on this, right?

Whatever dude. You have a habit of lumping all of a singular individual's words and actions into the group he or she is apart of if you dislike them or their group but get all up in arms when people do it to people and groups you like/support/agree with
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 12:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Maybe you want to post them, too, then?

Whatever dude. You have a habit of lumping all of a singular individual's words and actions into the group he or she is apart of if you dislike them or their group but get all up in arms when people do it to people and groups you like/support/agree with

I didn't find them to be as interesting as the exchange with the other guy, so, no I won't be taking time to screenshot them and edit the names out just to appease you after I provided countless information for you yesterday and was met with derision and ingratitude. 

I would definitely recommend that you rethink the last statement, given that I backed up a statement with evidence yesterday after you made similar intellectually dishonest comments. That and one of our lengthier exchanges before that involved me calling you out for repeatedly stating an outright lie while also making broad, and incorrect, statements about "the left".

I think you're just at a lost for how to respond, so you're resorting to just using ad hominem attacks in violation of board rules.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 01:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't find them to be as interesting as the exchange with the other guy, so, no I won't be taking time to screenshot them and edit the names out just to appease you after I provided countless information for you yesterday and was met with derision and ingratitude. 

So, then I call bullshit that anyone other than that 1 guy took the "executive order" as equal to a "ban on Halloween".

(09-23-2020, 01:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think you're just at a lost for how to respond, so you're resorting to just using ad hominem attacks in violation of board rules.

False. You made a claim and now you refuse to back it up. If you don't like it, then don't make false claims.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 01:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, then I call bullshit that anyone other than that 1 guy took the "executive order" as equal to a "ban on Halloween".

False. You made a claim and now you refuse to back it up. If you don't like it, then don't make false claims.

This is very childish and only reflects poorly on yourself. Have a good one. 

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is very childish and only reflects poorly on yourself. Have a good one. 

Interesting that holding you to a standard of backing up your claims is considered childish. 
Reply/Quote
Sure but did Dr. Fauci ever pass the board that Rand Paul created just to be a board certified ophthalmologist when he could pass the boards every other doctor in his field did?!?!  Huh?!?!  Did he?!?!  Ninja

Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 02:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Interesting that holding you to a standard of backing up your claims is considered childish. 

I didn't make a claim. "Claim" suggests that what I am saying is disputed and requires evidence to back it up. I repeated public comments made on a public page and then gave a visual example of one for an anecdote. You distorted my anecdote and then demanded that I show more posts from the people I referred to in my anecdote after I called you out for your distortion. 

You're comparing this to you claiming multiple times that Joe Biden said he would not select a white running mate. 

That's silly. Move on. 

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 02:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't make a claim. "Claim" suggests that what I am saying is disputed and requires evidence to back it up.

Claim - "state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof" First definition provided by google and COMPLETELY opposite of what you're "claiming" here.

Here's what you CLAIMED: "Conservatives have taken this as being an "executive order" to "ban Halloween.I am disputing this. Ergo, by your own definition, you made a claim

(09-23-2020, 02:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You distorted my anecdote and then demanded that I show more posts from the people I referred to in my anecdote after I called you out for your distortion. 

I distorted nothing. You made a claim that multiple conservatives made the same claim as the 1 idiot you posted. I pointed out that 1 does not equal more than 1. Since then, you've done everything but provide the simple evidence it would take to back up your claim even going so far as to re-define a word.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2020, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can we trust the CDC?
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/coronavirus-update-cdc-changes-then-deletes-new-guidance-on-airborne-transmission-164441858.html

In addition to the systemic undermining of the CDC and FDA by the Trump administration that I educated you about previously there is this . . .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/16/caputo-departure-hhs/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/12/trump-control-over-cdc-reports/?_gl=1*1uua05v*_ga*RWg2bXFVMEt4UUphQVFackt5SnhaMHIycFVGVTNRVXNVaE5nVThhMncxbzBWbHB4Y2kwSTdPRTRDTEN1QUFPRw..

You have to be willfully ignorant and intentionally trolling to post here as much as you and (pretend) to be this unaware of Trump downplaying the pandemic.
Reply/Quote