Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coughlin has came out swinging against AJ
(11-08-2017, 01:47 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Yeah, I am totally not understanding why people can't see this. If Burfict would have pushed someone to the ground without looking and someone body slammed him , they would have all pointed his actions out. 

The real reason he is defending his player is because he got his ass slammed and he is embarrassed. Don't think that every time that he talks trash to a receiver now that they wont bring this up! I really doubt that Ramsey could do much anyway.

This is my whole point. PhilHos pay attention to what I'm saying here if you are reading this.

If Burfict did what Ramsey did, we would all be saying "it wasn't that bad, it's just hard nosed football, Burfict didn't know the play was fully over, he just didn't want to give them any chance to catch the ball and make a play before the half!"

But since it's an opposing team... "What a monster! He pushed our guy SO HARD to the ground during a game of tackle football, how dare he?!"

You can't have it both ways.

If you think Ramsey's actions were atrocious, then you must agree that Burfict shouldn't be allowed to play NFL football anymore... he is obviously too rough for this game....
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 10:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: This is my whole point. PhilHos pay attention to what I'm saying here if you are reading this.

If Burfict did what Ramsey did, we would all be saying "it wasn't that bad, it's just hard nosed football, Burfict didn't know the play was fully over, he just didn't want to give them any chance to catch the ball and make a play before the half!"

But since it's an opposing team... "What a monster! He pushed our guy SO HARD to the ground during a game of tackle football, how dare he?!"

You can't have it both ways.

If you think Ramsey's actions were atrocious, then you must agree that Burfict shouldn't be allowed to play NFL football anymore... he is obviously too rough for this game....

Please point out where I called Ramsey a "monster" or some other equivalent. While you're at it, please point out where I seriously defended any of Burfict's extra-curricular actions. 

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
AJ will knock his old ass out too
Reply/Quote
Kinda weird how the only people still talking about it are the Jags.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 09:23 PM)McC Wrote: Kinda weird how the only people still talking about it are the Jags.

Play with fire, you're gonna get burned. If AJ didn't do it, someone was gonna do it. Maybe Ramsey learned his lesson. If not, he'll eventually get his teeth knocked out by a TE.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote